Self watering system

shroomkingdom

Hi there does anyone know how to make a very simple self watering system i can use for my potted babies

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Probably the simplest option would be a Swick. It has its limitations. Depends on your growing style too which we don't know. I set up an autowatering system (two actually). Very simple and easy.
A reservoir (any opaque container will do)- continuing water or nutrient mix and small electric pump (costs less than $20)- hose -'manifold' (splitter which accepts the hose water flow and splits it into many smaller 1/4" lines).
You'll find the manifold at most hydroponic stores.
The pump is run on a digital timer set for whatever days/times you want.
Very cheap and easy to setup.

I run a 12v car battery system with digital timer and a small submersible pump for my outdoor ladies. Pump waters once a week or every 5 days depending on weather. Battery lasts for months.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I will be running a fire hose hooked up to the internal fire hose pipes in my building.

This way lots of pressure and fire suppression at the same time.

Seriously do a search on 420 mag as many members have done self watering setups and they are easy and cheap to do.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

I will be running a fire hose hooked up to the internal fire hose pipes in my building.

This way lots of pressure and fire suppression at the same time.

Seriously do a search on 420 mag as many members have done self watering setups and they are easy and cheap to do.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User
Careful bro. If the fire department sees a drop in pressure from the system, they will come knocking

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom