sellin the house and moving to michigan

wannabgreen

severe chronic pain and osteo arthritis sufferer-tired of waiting for my state to get on the bandwagon. i have been on here for around 2 years lurking and learning from some of these guys who are grow gods IMHO and for now only dream of being half as good as they when i finally get someplace i can do it legally-i had 3 plants 25 years ago that turned out pretty good they were bagseed poked in the dirt and watered never fertilized outside--have done no growin since then but did buy and resell for 10 years untill the door got kicked in and i spent awhile at the bar inn--since then just buying it 4 myself and smokin it,enjoying life,and stayin out of trouble--got laid off 18 months ago from my job after 13 years they are contracting people they laid off through a temp. service for 1/2 of their pay rate at layoff and i can't find a job thats worth keepin-so i figure it's time to goto the old saying
weed gets you through times of no money better than money gets you gets you through times of no weed

Hi wannabgreen, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining us.
Michigan? :thumb: I love Michigan. A state on the move. :yahoo:
Going legal med patient is the way. If it takes moving so be it.
Please take a moment to vote in our monthly 420 contests.
420 Contests - 420 Magazine
Sending positive energy toward you. :goodluck:
:peace:

Hey there wannabgreen congratulations on the move, sell the house and stop suffering. Do you have employment secured in MI? I wish you the best in your search for a new home and while growing legally is wonderful the costs are constant and heavy every month on upkeep and maintenance. If we can be of any assistance let us know and please check out Michigan MMJ Forum here at 420Mag .
Michigan MMJ - 420 Magazine

thanks for the welcomes to all who replied.
nope,no secured employment for me. i have over 12 years experiance setting up and running cnc lathes,mills but looking at the job ads from up there it don't look to promising--i guess if i can get legal and have 12 bebes at home i can be happy stocking shelves at the dollar or grocery store if need be,the wife's job will allow her to transfer to any of their places in the usa---that kinda limits our areas of michigan where we can go but atleast it's an income thats ready and waiting for her when we get there, that together with selling our house and only spending around half of that money to purchase a new house should give me around a year to actually get ajob. for over 20 years i have been dreaming of being able to grow my own-- i have collected equipment over the past few years when i found any cheap-i have several hps and mh systems and some misc. other goodies--was collecting in the hopes of talking the wife into moving to CA. but michigan is much closer,affordable and only a half a days drive to get to our relatives places for holidays and such--my parents are getting pretty old and not so healthy anymore and it makes me miserable to see them this way and i feel kinda guilty for wanting to move away even though my brother is around to help them out if and when needed

Back
Top Bottom