Semi Newbie First LED Grow With Coco

So its arrived!!! And they're loving it!!

20190822_141254.jpg
20190823_150806.jpg

This morning I woke upto my 4th seedling! (Extreme right) So that's all 4 successfully sprouted, here's a picture of them, just moved them outside chasing the sun (free light)
They look adorable. I love them at that age! Have a good grow!

Ok... so today I transplanted the 4 seedlings into thier 5.5L pots I lined the bottom of the pots with clay pellets (rinsed in water first), and then I mixed coco with perlite at a 50/50 ratio. Once transplanted, I watered them without nutes, but I plan to use nutes from tomorrow when I next go to feed.
I lined the bottom of the pots with pellets hoping it may reduce root ball.
Here's a couple of pics I took.

Attachments

• 20190827_121209.jpg
    20190827_121209.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 20190827_123206.jpg
    20190827_123206.jpg
    546.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 20190827_130729.jpg
    20190827_130729.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 51
looking good. :thumb:

found one of the best ways to clean a lot of hydroton at once was to blast it with a pressure washer.
use a couple 5 gal pails with holes in the bottom, fill about a third full with the pellets, and blast away in the driveway.

After doing some research about feeding nutes to my babies already, im gonna hold back for a week or two i reckon just so it gives time for the roots to spread. my reason being as i found this chart, If anyone thinks otherwise, let me know :)

dunno if i'd wait that long really... there are no background nutes in coco or perlite, and they are just about at the size where i judge them to be running low on their own fuel.

i feed by ppm, i generally start them around this size at about 125ppm.

water / feed them from around the outside edge - it will help encourage outward root development.

Yup.
dunno if i'd wait that long really... there are no background nutes in coco or perlite, and they are just about at the size where i judge them to be running low on their own fuel.

i feed by ppm, i generally start them around this size at about 125ppm.

What he/she said.

Never know anymore, no a days its He/She/ Undecided ect. Just trying to be polite ;)
it's the new world eh. can't tell tiddly pop with just a username.

it's weirder in real time ... i work directly with a person that get's their gender confused by others all the time lol

it's the new world eh. can't tell tiddly pop with just a username.

it's weirder in real time ... i work directly with a person that get's their gender confused by others all the time lol

Kinda makes me sad, when I was growin up all I needed to know is that I had a carrot and she doesn't. Now my poor kids gotta ask, otherwise it may be a surprise bag. Dont get me wrong, ive got no issues with what anyone does with themselves. I just feel bad for the next generation is all. So much confusion. And AND all our kids will have to read our wills in print, cause schools aint teachin script any longer.

Kinda makes me sad, when I was growin up all I needed to know is that I had a carrot and she doesn't. Now my poor kids gotta ask, otherwise it may be a surprise bag. Dont get me wrong, ive got no issues with what anyone does with themselves. I just feel bad for the next generation is all. So much confusion.

i kinda grew up / became an adult in the 70's / 80's. i kind of feel that's when it all started getting odd, even tho stuff was way more defined at that time

And AND all our kids will have to read our wills in print, cause schools aint teachin script any longer.
i know... if you want to send uncrackable encoded information, write a letter in longhand lol.

Not that it matters bluter, but you never did answer.

I called carcass a she a few too many times until he politely messaged me telling me that I’ve got it all wrong. Lol it happens. Your right, behind these screens and names, you never truly know who is who, unless it’s otherwise noted.

What part of Canada you from @bluter

I’m in Alberta

Not that it matters bluter, but you never did answer.

damn.. sounds like my last date

I called carcass a she a few too many times until he politely messaged me telling me that I’ve got it all wrong. Lol it happens. Your right, behind these screens and names, you never truly know who is who, unless it’s otherwise noted.

piles of times you can tell by the grammar or slang. it's kinda weird that we project ourselves that deeply.

What part of Canada you from @bluter

I’m in Alberta

flatskatchewan

and now we trampled all over the OP's thread... sorry @Blinkflag lol

Back
Top Bottom