Semi-Noob to forum, ready to be active!

420 John

Hello everyone! I have been registered on this forum for over a year and have been coming to this forum since i was in high school (about to be 21) i have been smoking for little over 10 years untill now (will get to that), have minor soil experience, and starting my first hydro/bubble ponics in mid-late January. little info on me, currently enrolled in college full time, going for broadcast-cinema (expect some 1080i 24p videos in the future :;): ). I am EXTREMELY savvy with computers overall. Windows preferred and highly experienced, Mac experience from school, i have administered and monitored over 20 forums, owned about 3 websites with a dedicated server when i was in high school, anything with electronics ive done it or will (could sit here for hours explaining my life, love and passion towards electronics, for example, my first computer tower i built from parts out of the dump when i was 6). Now to the interesting part which will get you guys going, since my last heavy sell in Oct. i have been pretty damn sober (smoked 3 times in past 2 months counted) reason being is A for school to focus better which and B for my next grow. I wanna experience in full my own grow and be blazed like it was my first time, also be able to retain any information and make the best out of my setup. I made a promise to not smoke untill my grow is harvested (journals will be posted and ill mark it clear). I am ready to dedicate my extra time into this forum and grow. I have never been more excited and prepared for this "new" hobby of mine and i plan to stay around and be active. But aside from that, everyone have a great December and blaze one for me! :420:

Welcome, I still smoke while growing but wait till im done gardening. I wanna be able to focus as much into the plants as I can, yet when im done, I do smoke outta my vaporizer, unless im oncall that night then it a stone cold sober night.

Back
Top Bottom