Seniors First Grow Bag Seeds: 600W LED Grow Light, 6 Sq Ft Tent

Those jars look too full/densely packed at this stage. 2/3 to 3/4 full so you can roll the buds around to keep them from sticking. I only full the jars (and never pack them) when they get sealed for the long term cure.

Getting your jars to around 62% prevents mold. The B62s are for long-term stability in the jars. I get mine off Amazon. I'll be back here in a minute...

TAIWEI 12 Pack Mini Small Digital Electronic Temperature Humidity Meters Gauge Indoor Thermometer Hygrometer LCD Display Fahrenheit (℉) for Humidors, Greenhouse, Garden, Cellar

$20 for 12 is a great deal. They're not all perfect, but they're close enough for what we do.
Gotcha Shed. TY. I will have to get some more jars today. I think qt jars will be easiest. I have all sizes here up to 1/2 gal, but they are loaded with my dehydrated veggies.

Check my edit on the previous page!

3 days is okay if a bit fast, but you want the burping to take about two weeks (and then at least a few weeks for the cure) for the best flavor and smoothness. Incorrect drying and curing is what makes people think they need to flush before harvest, even though flushing doesn't do anything to the buds :).
Yup! I didn't flush, but i did cut back on commercial nutes and switched to kelp and molasses. If they looked like they needed something else I'd give it to them. Lol pretty much how i do it all along.

Hi Shed. Got tje boveda packs. I ended up putting some of the moist jar buds into a paper bag for a couple days. The others i left the lids off last night in a dark space, with the cheesecloth on top. They should be about ready to jar with boveda packs.

Couple of things... I started harvesting the buds that are ready on the NL. i bud was 1.8 ounces. 2nd one 1.5 ounces. The remaining buds are smaller.

I ordered an infuser/extractor like the MB2. The STX international Infuzium 420 one. Only 129. On Amazon with a 3 yr wtty. I always use my Citi card for wtty purchases, because they extend the manuf wtty for 3 extra years, so it will be covered for 6 yrs. We got a tv replaced by them 1 month out of wtty a couple years ago. Great service at no extra cost.

Pics of the 1+ buds as best as i could get the scale to show up.

Looking forward to making meds for us. We have a gas stove, so this will be easier and safer for me.

Nice and dense buds. Just laying it on the scale left a smeary mess of trichs. Dawn didn't work, but rubbing alch got them right off. Didn't want to scrape black glass.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom