Seniors First Grow Bag Seeds: 600W LED Grow Light, 6 Sq Ft Tent

@InTheShed. I found a 3 lens clip on at a grocery store today. It has a macro.

If i could bend and hold the camera still, it might work good enough?

Ok ty shed. The ebay scope hasn't been shipped yet and the 15th changed to the 21st. I was pissed. Told the guy to cancel if it's the 21st.

Soaked some coco today to up pot those 3 gal plants. I remembered i didn't have to ph the water until the final gallon. Gonna let it sit in cloth pots in the flower tent until tomorrow when i have time to calmag soak them.

See Shed, you and Birdie, Emiliya etc have taught me well. I wouldn't have gotten this far without everyones help.

I will try to get better pics tomorrow.

If the plant looks okay 24 hours later then it should be fine. It will knuckle up eventually, though most leave the support on a low split forever, since it's going to have to carry the weight of the full plant in flower. You should check it occasionally to make sure the splinting isn't getting too tight as it grows. You may need to redo it after a while if the plant is straining at the splint.

Nice glue trap!

Lol once i started making my own glue traps there was no going back :thumb:

I just took pics of the injury. I was going to tape it more securely, but it looks good. Not air tight.

no way i am going to up pot that northern lights. i should have done it sooner. It can self prune itself if the 3 gal.... For life. Plants are growing like crazy in coco.

@InTheShed and @AngryBird. My trichomes are cloudy so i need to know how long i need to flush. Been using some chem nutes but just a little and have been back to banana juice and bone meal for a week.

I just got run off from 2 ltrs of banana water and the ppm were only 215. My.water is about 175.

Help lol! Oh yeah i bought a drying net. Does it have to be in a dark room?

Thx guys!

Hi :hug:
I agree with all of the above, that you said. And also, yes I would wash my buds too.
Even grown inside, taste, according to our "side-by-side" testers, is better.

Notechvapor, I read that hurting the plant produces sugars too.. it's another method to shock the plant into reproducing cause it thinks it's getting attacked... which it is lmao.. Might go stick some nails in my self

Back
Top Bottom