Seniors First Grow Bag Seeds: 600W LED Grow Light, 6 Sq Ft Tent

Start eating bananas..... You will need the peels...
I grew under t8s used only the above and cal mag.. We got this

I saw all your bag seed buds last night in your media!! i will be amazed if I get aNy buds! We eat bananas and I have several in e freezer in their skins for making banana pancakes or banana bread.

when do,you add molasses?

You can give molasses in both veg and flower.
Depending on how much water you use to water her/them
But I would say 1 liter of water to a tea spoon the first time. And later on table spoon to a liter(33fl.oz.) of water.
You will grow, I'm sure of it. :hug:

I have no idea what I'll do with all of them when they come up. all I have is 5 gal pots and 6 sq feet. i may find a couple pots on the back porch I can use. They only have to make it until I find out if they are males and I don't think those little peat pots will be big enough till then.

I plan to use LST on them if I won't stress them. That's a ways off. thx for your help!
Oh you've been bit buy the bug.
No matter how much square footage we have most of us are guillty of popping to many beans lol
I always say this,naw that's not to many their regulars mystery seeds.;)

Oh you've been bit buy the bug.
No matter how much square footage we have most of us are guillty of popping to many beans lol
I always say this,naw that's not to many their regulars mystery seeds.;)

i love the mystery part too. i figure if I treat them right, they will treat me good ;) Researching online is like a free course on whatever u want to learn. At our fingertips when ever we have something we need to lookup. thx guys for taking the time to get to know each other. Glad i :green_heart:picked this forum.

Latest pic i have. Not much going on. I removed the 45w spot bulb when i saw leaves yellowing. They are too small to see much. They look stressed to me. Figured heat from light. I had raised and lowered it. Have my 600w on veg and see if the respond.
1205181559.jpg

You know you will need more than one big pot right!?! One each for your babies
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
Keep them under lights and HP 600 not too close.
angry bird quick question. what size is a soup spoon in Greece? We talking at the table or stirring the pot?:) I'm drying my 4th 10 cup filter on a baking sheet.

I wanted to give you the idea about how much.. The one you have is just fine.
:hug:

I am having trouble geting my light timers to work at all. 5 nights and no setting has worked. I have resorted to shutting off for 6 hrs manually and hope the timer will work now.

Could that be why they haven't done much and have tiny leaves? No rest?

See my journal.... No need to be embarrassed. We do what we can with what we have. :hug:
The goal is to grow our favourite plant and medicate, right?!?
I had a crappy mobile to take pictures with, but I did any way. :)

Yes i had a humidity meter here. I bought it last spring to see if we needed a dehumdifier for summer weather! Luckily i have things here that i can scrounge.

I think this is 4 days from last pic. I read last night that seedlings aren't even in the veg stage yet, so they are busy making roots rather than growing. Lightbulb moment for me :)

A friend is going to bring her LED grow light over so i will have 2 and my brooder lamp with whatever bulb i want to put in there.

I want to have enough for veg, because the tent is only 60" high. I will have to do some training to keep them low. I may use a scrog setup. Not going to do a whole lot until i see if they are fems.

1209181305a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom