Seniors First Grow Bag Seeds: 600W LED Grow Light, 6 Sq Ft Tent

He gone lol! Hard to part with a baby.

I hope i have at least 2 fems left. Pissed me off enough to give the remaining 2/3 plants GH Bloom nutes for bloom transition. They need to show themselves.

I started 2 fem seeds in rock wool. Cbd cheese and northern lights high cbd. At least this grow i know more. All i can do is keep them from going hermie.

Boy is outside in the compost bin.

Can i reuse the soil in the grow bag? Do i have to sift all the roots out? Should i heat treat it in the oven?

0127191222a.jpg
0127191220.jpg
0125192158.jpg
0127191222.jpg

If you reuse soil, any critter is due to pop up again.
If you heat the soil, you kill the good stuff in it and will have to treat your grow as coco, = feed nutes from start

Oh ok TY! I'm not worried about bugs. There never were any, although i did suspect the rock wool. And i wont use worm castings except for tea after reading reviews with bugs.

So those little gonads were too small to pollute the tent?

I was too chicken after seeing multiple mini balls in a cluster. He is spending the night out of the tent. I'm sure it will stress him and there is no saving it.

the remaining pot with 2 plants shows no questionable parts, so hopefully I get to experience taking something to harvest for the experience.

lol I thought I still smelled something rank in there after taking the first one out. that testosterone def has a smell!

one of them had an opening with another ball inside.

thx again for your help.

It's a smell only a mother skunk could love! And us. Not my neighbor though...
You should start cooking weird smelly foods... ;)then she can't complain, can she?!?
Boil cabbage and cauliflower... Isn't that what she does?

Pitty minded people :rolleyes:
Guess they are not very happy people.
I reckon, if you bring them some of your chocolate chip cookies, there will be other tunes :)
What she does it park her car so it's impossible to move the bins to the curb at night. And then her husband will back up her car, move their bins, and then move it back so that I have to move my car down to get my bins past. So passive aggressive!

Back
Top Bottom