Seniors First Grow Bag Seeds: 600W LED Grow Light, 6 Sq Ft Tent

No, just watch them.
But since you have female in there, you are better off culling males.
I know that some male plants actually give good results in cbd but with lower to non THC.

On a male plant those are pollen sacks rather than seeds. To make seeds you would apply the pollen to the pistils of a female in flower.

AB was probably referring to letting a male plant live and harvest the buds off of that. Not a lot of trichomes but I think she meant they might have a higher CBD % than a female of the same strain. I'm guessing as she's asleep :).

Leaving the girl/s alone after nuting them up. Temps drop at night to the 60's, but they don't seem stressed. I shut off the intake fan at night and lower the speed of the exhaust fan.

So far all pistils. Bending where needed to expose light. No stress and hopefully good tasting buds.

I saw a small garden fly next to the 2 rock wools germing in the veg tent. Def getting bugs in the rock wool. Are they activated by the moisture? Also saw 2 dead flys on more dry starter plugs.

To pretreat future blocks, i read that boiling them first will kill any bugs.

Seems like that would ruin the porosity of the wool and make fewer oxygen pockets.

Anyone tried it? If not is there another option besides the diy fly trap?

Makes me sick to see bugs when i was so careful in what i bought.

Thx guys! Here she is taking off stretching! :yahoo:
0130191944.jpg
0130191219.jpg

Hairs!

Thx shed. I might try to grow one down the road if i can get good cbd benefits. Every day is a dance of mixing strains to see what will help with pain.

The other day i took one hit of purple passion before i headed out for an errand to keep my muscles limber to walk. Forgetting that i had a medical appt in just a few hours. With a new neurologist no less o_Oo_O

I got baked on 1 hit, did an oh shit, came home to get coffee to straighten out before appt. I was fine other than talking to everyone on the way:rofl:

. I might try to grow one down the road if i can get good cbd benefits. Every day is a dance of mixing strains to see what will help with pain.
If CBD is what you want then I would grow a high CBD strain rather than hoping male plant trichomes have more CBD. There are a number of strains at different CBD:THC ratios and some with almost no THC at all.
So boiling is ok? That should be quick and easy if it won't destroy the integrity of the wool?
I can't say as I've never dealt with rockwool. Boil one and see how it feels compared to an unboiled one!

If CBD is what you want then I would grow a high CBD strain rather than hoping male plant trichomes have more CBD. There are a number of strains at different CBD:THC ratios and some with almost no THC at all.

I can't say as I've never dealt with rockwool. Boil one and see how it feels compared to an unboiled one!

Excellent idea Shed. Thank you!

The 2 i started are some kind of cbd cheese and a NL strain with high cbd.

I usually go for indicas for the muscle effect, but have gotten a few high thc grams from the dispensary to help with any pain that the indica doesn't fix. Sativas can get my heart racing and semi panicked so I've been avoiding them. Got something called Durban Poison or something like that the other day. Sativa which kept me clear headed, motivated and focused. I just looked past the original rush and didn't panic :yahoo:

On a male plant those are pollen sacks rather than seeds. To make seeds you would apply the pollen to the pistils of a female in flower.

AB was probably referring to letting a male plant live and harvest the buds off of that. Not a lot of trichomes but I think she meant they might have a higher CBD % than a female of the same strain. I'm guessing as she's asleep :).
Thank you shed :hug:
Yes, I do express myself poorly sometimes.
You can make butter out of a male.

Are you going to use the net now? If you are you should use it to spread out the plant during stretch to get light to the lowers.

thx Shed. If it stretches up to it I will tuck. I had used some LST on it in veg where most of the growth is growing to the outside. If it reaches the net in the next 5 days, I will use it. Or, I will have to find way to lower it. Like everything else in there it wants to slide down the poles. Even with rubber.

Back
Top Bottom