Seniors First Grow Bag Seeds: 600W LED Grow Light, 6 Sq Ft Tent

Got the net up today. She is SO happy in a tent by herself. I wonder if those stinky males were a stress for her. Who knows how plants communicate.

I pulled what was high enough into the net. I'll see what catches up to the top. They all have a fighting chance. I'll keep weaving the new growth.

Dec 26.18
1226181112a.jpg

Girls Feb 1.2018

0201191557a.jpg

Not much to report. The girl on the left was planted near the edge. You can see where the stretch is..That's her.

Right side girl I topped twice I think. she is stretching later or that's all she's got.

I think i got all the buds sites exposed to the light. Neither light gets very hot, so I can get them low if they need more.

To my eyes.it looks like there is a wider area lit when they are higher. ? Which is better in this strange, netted, double pot grow in 5 gals?

The plant on left likes the blurple led more than the 150hps yellow light on right when it stretches. Can see the duaI lights by a line that seperates in the reflection.

I saw that during early veg with the lights. That's why i bought the 6 bulb T5 light. Dedicated to veg.. Unless i get flower and veg bulbs for it. That would be perfect for me.
0206191601.jpg

Any light spread gets narrower as it gets lower, until it's just off the ground and spreads no wider than the outside of the frame. And heat is not the only thing we need to keep track of in terms of how far the light is from the canopy. Light burn can come from an intensity higher than the plant can handle. This is why it's important to watch the leaves respond as you lower your lights from day to day.

Back
Top Bottom