Sense Amelia's Critical Sensi Stars - Indoor Soil Grow - 600 Watt Duel Spec HPS

Sense Amelia

Hi guys and gals! I enjoyed the last grow so much I'm gonna do it all over again! :allgood:

So here's a basic outline of our set-up for this time round.

• We'll be trying to grow out 4 X Critical Sensi Star's by Delicious Seeds. (90% indi, 10% sativa)
  • Indoor Grow
  • DR 100 Tent
  • 600 Watts of Duel Spec HPS
  • T5 for propogation
  • Bio Bizz All Mix (not bothering with "light Mix" - didn't last time either)
  • 4" pots for now ... 15L later.
  • Nutrients will be Bio Bizz too. (damn, I need more alg a mic and bio heaven!)
  • There's also Bat crap still knocking around somewhere as well as cal/mag and a bottle of canna mono for any possible N def. :laughtwo: (Worked a treat last time)

While our last little crop is drying, this next lot are already beginning their little lives.

SDC122633.JPG

SDC122642.JPG

SDC122622.JPG

P1000083.JPG

P10000821.JPG

P10000811.JPG

Let's hope these girls behave themselves for Momma like the last ones did :rofl:

Pulling up a chair for this one. :)

just thought id pop in and see how u do things. good luck. hope i can help u out, thats if u need any lol

*waves* Hi cultivator! Thanks for stopping by. I'm only just starting to get a feel for "How I do things" myself, so we'll see how it all pans out. For the most part, I let the plants do their thing, provide false rain, sun, and a whole lotta love. :laughtwo:

I am also under no illusion that just because the last grow was pretty smooth sailing that this one will be the same.

Pulling up a chair for this one.
Please, be my guest, TG, get comfortable. :peace:

Thanks OM60. Good to have you along for this mad and crazy ride.

I'm subbed for this one. I grow critical sensi star and several other strains from Delicious Seeds. I have several Critical sensi's in flower and veg right now, always have them going. Fast, good yielder and strong... My pheno is the sativa leaning pheno that loves to be topped and still finished at 50 days. There are several photos of mine at different stages in my thread

hello you =)
Good evening! *looks at clock* :laughtwo: Morning now I see. Wow I got caught up on that damn racing game again!

hope you dont mind me stomping into your grow with my size 10 steelies on
As long as you don't tread on Kali... she already has her war paint on you'll see. :rofl: That one could be a stroppy little mare.
really looking forward to this grow, if your last one was anything to go by, this one may make headlines..
Aww... Thanks man! :;): That's just *most* kind Giga!

I'm subbed for this one. I grow critical sensi star and several other strains from Delicious Seeds
Waddup Batcave? Thanks for calling in. I will be sure to check out your journal too, man. Fishy recommended these CSS's to me and we didn't hesistate due to their shorter life spans. Wanna fill hundreds of jars up... I'm on a mission now. :rofl:

The CSS is very fast in veg and flower, could easily pull mine at day 48 but I let her go to 50

if I start now I can miss this one too :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is what you should see around day 45, buds of the CSS are hard and sweet citrus funk smelling and sticky as hell

IMG_68081.JPG

in just 45 days huh....i might just have to try that one myself =D

Yes done by day 48 but I take her to day 50. Their Sugar Black Rose is just as fast.

if I start now I can miss this one too
:rofl: Hi Buckshot!

This is what you should see around day 45
Jeez. That IS lovely. I went and looked at your journal last night, some very impressive work you got going on there.

i might just have to try that one myself =D
It's ideal if quick is what you want isn't it? :cheer:

Hey Ho Amelia! :ciao:

Any seats left for my old bones? :)

Back
Top Bottom