Senses

yeefoo

I realized, wherever I have read about what it feels like to be high or heard people saying how they feel while high, i dont think ive ever heard someone say it increases your senses. but i thought, thats basically the most thing that happens. like what you see is so amazing you cant take your eyes off it. what you hear is so great and sounds so wonderful. what you taste is delicious, . i love being high, . weird question but, when your high and u eat something good it taste even better, but if you eat or drink something that normally you dont like, does it taste better for you guys or worse? i always thought it would taste better but i had this cough medicine i took after smoking once and it tasted ten times worse than it was normally.

urdedpal said:
Yea and you stub your foot it really hurts bad if not worse when your high.
I did that today.

I noticed a dramatic increase in temperature feeling. I smoked all day last week saturday at my appt where it is a nice 70 degrees inside. At like 1 AM we ran to a friends car (was -15 degrees out plus 30 MPH winds) and as soon as i took a few steps i swear to god i thought i was going to pass out and fall over. I was moving in super super super slow motion. It was odd to say the least

I find pot multiplies any feeling you have by 5. My sight gets more vivid and clear, yet only the thing I look at, not everything. I believe I may be able to smell things better high too. Oh yeah, can't forget how awesome things taste when you're baked..

my sense or touch increases whilst blazed my hair is really curly and its pretty long righ tnow and i love to play with it. but only when SUper high does that happen to me.

I have to admit when im really high, everything you touch can feel quite nice, i had quite a entertaning time washing my hands when i was really high before. Strange stuff is MJ..

Shwahn said:
I have to admit when im really high, everything you touch can feel quite nice, i had quite a entertaning time washing my hands when i was really high before. Strange stuff is MJ..

hahaha i could totally imagine someone standing their laughing and just washing their hands while high.

Well sometimes before I go on some crazy ass walks, I smoke about 3 or 4 bowls.
And around Chicago at this time, the temperature is near 30-35 degrees, and it's crazy because when I go on these walks I'm warm as hell and feel like it's summer out!
Well I guess it's just cause' I like to get real fucked up before going on a 30 min to an hour walk.

i agree wit yeefoo, on reading his first post i lmao literally. im high.

all my senses seem to increase but my ability to think of things goe's bad...short term memory loss haha, but when I try to play xbox live and such I just seem to suck horribily!

My senses totally get more acute. I smell things even better, things obviously taste better, I am more aware of myself, and sometimes, I look in the mirror, and I can see myself a different way. I don't understand what I'm seeing, but I want to find out more. I wonder if I'm finding myself all over again.

Back
Top Bottom