Sensi’s Eagle Bill Gets Its First Grow On 420 Mag

Ahh! Here the explanation...

Note : 1. Min. dimming level is about 6% and the output current is not defined when 0%< Iout<6%.
2. The output current could drop down to 0% when dimming input is about 0k
or 0Vdc, or 10V PWM signal with 0% duty cycle.

This statement is found on the datasheets for both the HLG-320H and HLG-480H series of LED drivers. I interpret this to mean some will dim to zero, and some won't. It's quite possible that as they age the drivers that turn off when new will not do so in the future.

This is slightly different again. The datasheet shows a relay can be used to turn off the power to the driver.
Yeah I think that’s what I’m going to do, I was wondering if I could just use a room light switch (the one that has the sliding dimmer with an on/ off button)?

Yeah I think that’s what I’m going to do, I was wondering if I could just use a room light switch (the one that has the sliding dimmer with an on/ off button)?
I very much doubt it. You need the 100K pot, a 0-10VDC power supply, or a 10V PWM signal for the driver. The "TWTADE/2Pcs wh138 100K Ohm Single Linear Taper Dimmer Potentiometer with on/Off Switch + 2pcs Black Aluminum Alloy knob" would do the trick. Due to the inrush current, you would still need a relay capable of handling at least 10A. I'd go 20A or 30A depending on what I could find. You can use one with a 110V coil so you wouldn't need a power supply for the relay. I'd use "uxcell® AC 110V Coil Power Relay 10A DPDT LY2NJ with PTF08A Socket Base" and connect both poles together for the added current handling capacity. The descriptions come from amazon.ca. Let me know if you need a wiring diagram.

I very much doubt it. You need the 100K pot, a 0-10VDC power supply, or a 10V PWM signal for the driver. The "TWTADE/2Pcs wh138 100K Ohm Single Linear Taper Dimmer Potentiometer with on/Off Switch + 2pcs Black Aluminum Alloy knob" would do the trick. Due to the inrush current, you would still need a relay capable of handling at least 10A. I'd go 20A or 30A depending on what I could find. You can use one with a 110V coil so you wouldn't need a power supply for the relay. I'd use "uxcell® AC 110V Coil Power Relay 10A DPDT LY2NJ with PTF08A Socket Base" and connect both poles together for the added current handling capacity. The descriptions come from amazon.ca. Let me know if you need a wiring diagram.
Yeah if you don’t mind, I think I have a piece of the puzzle missing with my power supply...

I have it, but I’m not using it and wondering why I have it/ feeling like I’m supposed to be using it.

Right now I have the pucks wired directly to driver > driver plugged into wall.

And then I have the 0-10V cased dimmer potentiometer wired directly to driver.

But then I’m looking around and I see a 30V power supply that I have and I’m not using, what is this for?

EDIT: LOL never mind, the power adapter is for my far red initiators. Just dont have them hooked up and got confused when I read your message. Started to think I had something missing.

Here it is:

full

Relay to Turn Off Driver

Ok folks, day 62 flower and she's officially there.

As much as I wanted to take her to 70... there's just no way, she's donezo. Cut off a majority of fans today and gave her a flush, will harvest and attempt regen either tomorrow or Thursday.

20190521_110100.jpg

20190521_103406.jpg

Pheno Ex 1
20190521_102910.jpg

20190521_102943.jpg

Pheno Ex 2
20190521_103029.jpg

20190521_104112.jpg

Pheno Ex 3
20190521_104240.jpg

20190521_104211.jpg

Back