Sensi seeds - Auto white haze

theoroij

Hi,

Bought 3 seeds from sensi seeds, all sprouted.

They were grown together with other strain, details on the signature.

Being autos the wield was not great, about 12 grams / 0.4 ounces per plant.

Very pleasant smell while growing/green, smell faded greatly after drying but there's still a fresh/fruity aroma.

I got not so dense buds, a bit airy... easy to trim.

Unless you use a lot you won't feel a body high, it's a nice high for going out or doing things, relaxes you but doesn't hinder you, almost completely clear.

Duration is average maybe a bit short.

Potency is average/weak in my opinion.

Overall it's good for daily activities or for those who like to jog/exercise while high, leaves me light and happy.

Wouldn't grow again because it's an auto, someday I'll try regular white haze to compare.

when i first started auto i had poor yields , then i got to know them a bit better , read into them and it went much better . some plants give me just over and once and some nearly 1.8/2 once thats 50 to 65 days , the worst one was about half an ounce but it was a hermie and it seeded some of my girls , not too much about 20 seeds so i could have got more :)

when i first started auto i had poor yields , then i got to know them a bit better , read into them and it went much better . some plants give me just over and once and some nearly 1.8/2 once thats 50 to 65 days , the worst one was about half an ounce but it was a hermie and it seeded some of my girls , not too much about 20 seeds so i could have got more :)

In the same light a skunk #1 yielded 30 grams / 1 ounce... the skunk#1 taking double the time to complete and yielding a little over double the dry weight...

So in terms of yield/time it was about the same...

I'm growing a cross between that skunk#1 (a bit hermie, produced some male flowers) and the auto white haze. Just because I'm curious of what will come out...

Back
Top Bottom