Sensi Seeds' Research Strains: Going, Going, Soon To Be Gone

I was just browsing on our long-term sponsor Sensi Seeds' website, and read that "the world" has voted on which three of those strains will be permanently joining the ranks of Sensi strains in 2020. Which means that all of their other research strains will disappear once the last packs have been sold.

Sensi #11 Feminized - Blueberry x Afghani x Silver Haze
Sensi #119 Auto - Blueberry x Skunk #1 Auto
Sensi #49 CBD - Kush x Hindu Kush CBD

...will be staying. Which is great if you're interested in one or more of them. However, if you are interested in one of the following, you should buy them ASAP:

Sensi #741 Feminized - Sour Diesel x Afghani
Sensi #32 Feminized - Silver Haze x Fire OG
Sensi #140 Feminized - Chocolope x Hindu Kush
Sensi #219 Auto - Kush x Hindu Kush Auto
Sensi #1318 CBD - Harlequin x Black Domina
Sensi #34 Auto CBD - Sensi Skunk x Auto CBD
Sensi #743 CBD - Black Domina CBD
Sensi #41 Auto CBD - Swiss Dream x Skunk #1 Auto

Personally, I'd have voted for #140:

Sensi Seeds said:
SENSI #140 FEM Chocolope x Hindu Kush combines two legends of the cannabis world to create a mass-producing strain which is both calming and euphoric.

Chocolope is an homage to the chocolate strains that dominated the 1980s. This sought-after variety is a multiple-award-winning sativa with a heavy yield and rare Chocolate Thai heritage. Which better strain to breed it with than our own Hindu Kush, a breeder’s choice renowned for its stability and sturdiness?

The lineage of these two varieties combined results in a new variety expressing the Chocolope’s Thai traits, with the high yield derived from the Hindu Kush’s Indian heritage.
With its sweet, creamy taste and earthy undertones, this variety is certain to satisfy the pickiest of cannabis connoisseurs, making up for its longer than average flowering time.

Chocolope made me giggle one time. Mood-lifter. The Hindu Kush ought to add some complexity and potential pain-relieving / anti-insomnia benefit, I expect. Congratulations on scoring some of that one before it was too late.

I had #140 on my wish list when I made the last UK order. It was the only one that interested me. Later I dropped it for something else. May have been a mistake lol.

Back
Top Bottom