Sensible Seeds - CBD Lemon Aid - Soil - Grow

Canadian Joe

Seed from Herbies, Herbies Mobile

Started in a 2.5 gallon fabric pot using Roots Organic soil under a Mars 48 Reflector Series with both switches on bloom/grow. Variable speed intake fan and 4x12" carbon filter.
IMG_2027.PNG
IMG_2026.PNG

Joe

Sensible Seeds - CBD Lemon-Aid Soil Grow

I've decided not to use nutrients until after about 3-4 weeks and let the plant use the nutrients in the Roots Organic soil. Then I plan to start with 1/2 strength Fox Farm Trio and 2ml per gallon of CaliMagic between each Fox Farm feeding. I PH rain barrel water to as close to 6 as I can get. The rain barrel water is usually close to neutral but after adding nutrients it drops so I have to add PH Up.

Sent from Canadian Backwoods using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Those are looking good so far. I just started 2 CBD lemon aid 2 days ago from seed. It will be nice to see how they are growing compared to this and see if you have any good pointers.

I'm actually way behind on posting. This Grow is actually finished. I'm going to post it as if I were growing it currently but it finished about 2 weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom