Separate space for veg and flower versus one space?

pointer80

Hello all, I see a lot of growers use one space for veg. and a separate space for flower, and others use one space for both duties. I realize a lot of this is based on budget and amount of space a person has to work with but what are the advantages and disadvantages of two separate spaces compared to one space serving double duty? As always thanks in advance.

Two spaces give you the option and available space for many options

Perpetual
Autos and photos at same time
Longer veg time
Shorter veg time
Different strains growing at different rates

you will want to have different light schedules, indeed different levels of light in both tents. the short flowering time period of 12 hours on and 12 hours off will totally confuse a plant in veg and will make it want to flower early.
Thanks for the reply, I was referring too using the same space and flipping the light to flower after vegging was complete opposed to moving them to another space for flowering.

yes, I understand. Having two spaces would let you finish up in flower for 2 months or longer, while having a separate space to start your next round in. With two separate grow areas you can veg for 2 months while the other plants are flowering, and upon harvest, immediately have another crop ready to flip, without waiting 2 more months to get them ready.

yes, I understand. Having two spaces would let you finish up in flower for 2 months or longer, while having a separate space to start your next round in. With two separate grow areas you can veg for 2 months while the other plants are flowering, and upon harvest, immediately have another crop ready to flip, without waiting 2 more months to get them ready. Oh ok, Yes I see a big advantage to that. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom