While growing I'm not half bad,
But my diversity is a bit sad,
Cbd is what my patients need the most,
While yields are good I will not boast,
Cbd blue shark is my desire,
Please herbies be my supplier!

Herbies

Congratulations!

What!!!!! Friggin sweet! Thanks guys that's awesome. Great way to start the day. I'll make sure these r cared for and not gone to waiste. Thanks everyone.

Congratulation! :adore:

Through the versus I must traverse,
Picking seeds I am the worst,
While growing I'm not half bad,
But my diversity is a bit sad,
Cbd is what my patients need the most,
While yields are good I will not boast,
Cbd blue shark is my desire,
Please herbies be my supplier!

Herbies

Congrats on the lyrics. I mean congrats on the eggs. Good win...

All 10 sprouted!!!! Thanks herbies. Soaked in water for 2 days and into rockwool with heat pad humid dome. Much better then I did last time. I ordered 10+ strains from u guys in the past and killed a large portion do to hot soil. This time was very gratifying to see such a great product and reassure it was me and not ur product. I'm sure u guys get Many emails about bad seeds when it was usually the grower. So let me just say my bad and thanks again for great products and service!

All 10 sprouted!!!! Thanks herbies. Soaked in water for 2 days and into rockwool with heat pad humid dome. Much better then I did last time. I ordered 10+ strains from u guys in the past and killed a large portion do to hot soil. This time was very gratifying to see such a great product and reassure it was me and not ur product. I'm sure u guys get Many emails about bad seeds when it was usually the grower. So let me just say my bad and thanks again for great products and service!

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom