Seraphim's Strawberry Diesel - Mineralized Supersoil - LED - Indoor Grow

Still Awesome as usual Seraphim!!! Happy New Year Brother! :peace:

Thank you Catman!

A very happy new year to you my as well friend!

Good morning 420Mag Friends!!!

Here are some pictures I took yesterday. Small bud sites are growing everywhere and the buds that form the top of the canopy are all within 4 or so inches of each other in height. She is 13 days into flower here and coming along very well.

I specially like the tightness of the nodes. These should easily fill up into continuous colas later on.

IMG_33855.JPG

IMG_33895.JPG

IMG_33905.JPG

IMG_33916.JPG

IMG_33928.JPG

IMG_33939.JPG

IMG_33947.JPG

IMG_33956.JPG

IMG_33976.JPG

IMG_34016.JPG

One more thing.... Yesterday I was able to find a new home for at least one of my clones. @MaxYields accepted my offer and I drove to his place yesterday and delivered a Strawberry Diesel clone and he was nice enough to take that big tent off my hands as well. (Thanks bud!)

I was very happy to be able to simply get in my car and drive over and say hello, give away a clone and hang out for a bit. A privilege of living in legal weed land. Check out his grow here.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and thank you for stopping by!

:Namaste:

Thank you for your comments Sweet & colorful. :)

One day soon we will be able to share more openly. For now, it is just really nice to be able to start enjoying the freedoms of Legal Cannabis beyond just being able to buy it at the store, etc. even if just within state borders.

I think once we get more used to it the grower community will begin to interact with each other more openly like normal enthusiasts from any other hobby would. And why not, I look forward to that! :)

Not to mention I would be very excited to exchange clones with folks. Imagine!!! It'd be like trading baseball cards, soon there would not be a strain out there you couldn't get your hands on if you wanted it. I like that idea..

Not to mention I would be very excited to exchange clones with folks. Imagine!!! It'd be like trading baseball cards, soon there would not be a strain out there you couldn't get your hands on if you wanted it. I like that idea..
And what a wonderful world that would be :green_heart:

Well said Seraphim! We all take our favorite specialty dishes to potlucks and parties, so why not what you said!! The way it should be. The only down side would be bugs and diseases. The only clones/cuttings I've ever done are with my auto strain and they get harvested within a few weeks of the primary plants.

Wishing you all things kind buddy! Cheers

I think once we get more used to it the grower community will begin to interact with each other more openly like normal enthusiasts from any other hobby would. And why not, I look forward to that!

oh boy wouldnt that be wonderful,my utopia.but ive been waiting since 80,my hope is diminishing :rofl:
glad its only a short drive to denver(6hr)

Haha in light of this conversation, I must say it is pretty amazing to live in a state that allows me to openly meet up with a very like-minded individual (such as Seraphim) and trade not only Clones (which obviously is a HUGE positive) but also knowledge.

I hope I live to see the day where the acceptance of Cannabis is widespread, for now though I am happy with our progress... And it is safe to say that communities like 420magazine are a gigantic reason progress is being made. The information on Cannabis Prohibition, Cannabis itself, and the Culture surrounding Cannabis Horticulture and its use is so valuable to not only growers, but the public.

I know I thanked you in my Journal Seraphim, but I gotta say it again my man. Meeting someone as cool and as experienced in growing as you was awesome... And the clone, is so beautiful. I wont forget this kindness, can't wait to pay it back someday!

Haha in light of this conversation, I must say it is pretty amazing to live in a state that allows me to openly meet up with a very like-minded individual (such as Seraphim) and trade not only Clones (which obviously is a HUGE positive) but also knowledge.

I hope I live to see the day where the acceptance of Cannabis is widespread, for now though I am happy with our progress... And it is safe to say that communities like 420magazine are a gigantic reason progress is being made. The information on Cannabis Prohibition, Cannabis itself, and the Culture surrounding Cannabis Horticulture and its use is so valuable to not only growers, but the public.

I know I thanked you in my Journal Seraphim, but I gotta say it again my man. Meeting someone as cool and as experienced in growing as you was awesome... And the clone, is so beautiful. I wont forget this kindness, can't wait to pay it back someday!

:bravo:
Growing if forward Hiker and Seraphim! Well done gentlemen.

:thumb:

Thank you. I am quite fortunate and grateful she's working out well.

fortunate,implies luck,I dont see any luck here,only skill

I wont forget this kindness, can't wait to pay it back someday!

You are very welcome I am happy to help.

Someday after you have many harvests under your belt and you see the opportunity to help someone who is trying to get started, remember this, and help them out. At that point, you can consider this small favor returned.

fortunate,implies luck,I dont see any luck here,only skill

You are too kind sir. Thank you.

I am but a student, just like the rest of us here.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom