Seraphim's Tangilope - Coco Smart-Hempy - LED Grow 2014

I hear you man. The longer the tangilope buds cure, the tastier they get and the more I hope these little ones live.

It has been 5 days and they look the same, not dead. Which again is as good a news as can be expected.

My hopes are high
I can't deny
and so am I
its time to fly

(I only write shit like that when I smoke Tangilope!! hehe!)

Yesterday I was looking at the stump with lettuce that was once Tangilope and came to the conclusion that the deterioration is moving ahead faster than the plant can grow. It was time to say the final good bye to the original Tangilope plant as we knew her. But her genetic material lives on, these cuttings are still looking very good and alive 6 days into rooting in the bubbling cloner. So knowing that these do seem to be moving along well, I cut the stump and removed the container from the veg tent.

I believe this will bring this narrative to an end on THIS journal. My next entry in these pages will be a link to the new, yet to be started Journal documenting the adventures of Tangilope’s clones when they get going. Until then, thank you for following along on this one. I feel pretty good and confident that these cuttings will lead to a new start with my current pheno of the Tangilope strain.

Have a great weekend!

:Namaste:

Ladies and gentlemen; in regards to the Hail Mary attempt to hold on to the Tangilope pheno by re-vegetating after a double harvest, then taking premature cuttings of the little bit of new veg growth that came forth in hopes of cloning... :lot-o-toke:

... I am happy to announce that this mission has successfully been accomplished! :cheer: :yahoo:

I now have a rooted clone of my Tangilope pheno in HB soil cup vegging happily. :yummy:

Look out for Tangilope's revenge soon in a journal near you.

:allgood:

Thanks guys!

I can't believe it myself. Its like a Jackie Chan movie fight sequence but with growing instead of kung-fu.

I know this all over with, but what did you think of the smoke? Could you give a few details?

Thanks!

It was absolutely unique in an awesome way. It did not even taste like weed. It tasted more like fruit. I smoked this exclusively as long as I had it because it tasted so darn good! Super smooth on the throat. It was also a unique high which I would say was more sativa but with a bit of a punch to the body too. Versatile in the sense that I could smoke it in the morning and have a great day or at night and sleep tight. I gave a good bit of it away and had great feedback too which made me give more of it out! It was beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend it.

That clone I got from her is about 10+ inches tall and has her own branches now. I still look forward to cloning this new plant when the time is appropriate and spread those clones around here as much as I can.

Cheers -

It was absolutely unique in an awesome way. It did not even taste like weed. It tasted more like fruit. I smoked this exclusively as long as I had it because it tasted so darn good! Super smooth on the throat. It was also a unique high which I would say was more sativa but with a bit of a punch to the body too. Versatile in the sense that I could smoke it in the morning and have a great day or at night and sleep tight. I gave a good bit of it away and had great feedback too which made me give more of it out! It was beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend it.

That clone I got from her is about 10+ inches tall and has her own branches now. I still look forward to cloning this new plant when the time is appropriate and spread those clones around here as much as I can.

Cheers -

Cool thanks. I have too many strains to pick through and I'm trying to narrow it down. :)

Ok, firstly, congrats on roots for the Tangilope!

Secondly, I joined this forum specifically for this thread. I'm about ready to replace my Two 600w HPS A/C'd fixtures in each of my 4.5' x 4.5' x 7' tents.. with 4x Mars II 400w's. That's 8 fixtures total for two tents replacing my 4 fixtures for those two tents now. Think I'll have comparable results and footprint? How did this light work for you? Any and all details on the light please.

As for the Tangilope.. I got it as a freebie during Attitude b-day promo, and I've been cloning the crap out of it for a couple runs now. I love it, and will continue to run it for a long while now :)

Back
Top Bottom