Seraphim's Tangilope - Coco Smart-Hempy - LED Grow 2014

So, here is Tangilope taking a much needed stretch after being a little crowded in the bloom tent. I turned off the light to avoid the hot pink pictures.

She's 19 days in at this point.

IMG_27257.JPG

IMG_27288.JPG

IMG_272910.JPG

:Namaste:

So, here is Tangilope taking a much needed stretch after being a little crowded in the bloom tent. I turned off the light to avoid the hot pink pictures.

She's 19 days in at this point.

IMG_27257.JPG

IMG_27288.JPG

IMG_272910.JPG

What a fantastic looking plant. The structure is perfect as well. Should produce some amazing flowers.

Re: Seraphim’s Tangilope - Coco Smart-Hempy - LED Grow 2014

Thank you gentlemen.. She got her skirt cleaned off yesterday and looks a little more groomed today. Pictures later.

A happy Tangilope lounges on her side of the tent. She displays her pleasure with general signs of good health like green stems, shiny leaves with a nice bight green color, no signs of any nute burn at all and no signs of any deficiency or any other trouble thus far.

She is on day 23 of flowering in these pictures. Note the frost already building up on and around the buds this early in flowering. :)

IMG_280012.JPG

IMG_280110.JPG

IMG_28027.JPG

IMG_280413.JPG

IMG_280515.JPG

IMG_280713.JPG

IMG_280811.JPG

IMG_280910.JPG

IMG_281013.JPG

I look forward to her growing to a very productive mature adult!

Cheers and thank you for stopping by.

PS: I am reading the living daylights out of Doc Bud's High Brix journals and the more I read the more I think that is the direction I want to move towards. I am happy with the results I am getting now with coco hempy but there is no way I can learn of a way to improve on this and not give it a shot. Tangilope finishes on the smart hempy, then next grow is already set to be grown in Supersoil, the one after which has not yet been born will be HIGH BRIX Baby!!!!! And I have a super tasty gem of a strain for that high brix grow.

His soil looks amazing. Best soil I've ever seen.

His soil looks amazing. Best soil I've ever seen.

My kit is on its way already! I am psyched to try it out!

You're really taking good care of Ms Tangelope Seraphim and it's showing! :Namaste:

Thank you Catman. She has been very easy to grow thus far.

Congrats! I'm stoked to see what you can do with it :)

You and me both man! :high-five:

A happy Tangilope lounges on her side of the tent. She displays her pleasure with general signs of good health like green stems, shiny leaves with a nice bight green color, no signs of any nute burn at all and no signs of any deficiency or any other trouble thus far.

She is on day 23 of flowering in these pictures. Note the frost already building up on and around the buds this early in flowering. :)

IMG_280012.JPG

IMG_280110.JPG

IMG_28027.JPG

IMG_280413.JPG

IMG_280515.JPG

IMG_280713.JPG

IMG_280811.JPG

IMG_280910.JPG

IMG_281013.JPG

I look forward to her growing to a very productive mature adult!

Cheers and thank you for stopping by.

PS: I am reading the living daylights out of Doc Bud's High Brix journals and the more I read the more I think that is the direction I want to move towards. I am happy with the results I am getting now with coco hempy but there is no way I can learn of a way to improve on this and not give it a shot. Tangilope finishes on the smart hempy, then next grow is already set to be grown in Supersoil, the one after which has not yet been born will be HIGH BRIX Baby!!!!! And I have a super tasty gem of a strain for that high brix grow.

Those are startin to look like my preflowers ;) All frosty and shit :) :) :)

Keep up the great work man. I know that highbrix soil will do wonders for you! Everything that goes in it comes out frosty

Thanks DarkGreenGoo.

FAT colas are indeed my favorite!!!!! :)

A pleasure to have you stop by, Curso! Thanks for visiting!

Ravyn, thank you for stopping by! Yes, I like the way this plant is working out. So far no issues.

She is participating in a sort of side-effect experiment in the following way. There used to be three plants in the tent flowering, Bubba-Cheese, Blue Widow and Tangilope. Upon harvesting the first one which was Blue Widow, a 'long dark night' took place which included Tangilope and Blue-Cheese. I do believe this may have ushered along the flowering process in the two plants which were not harvested. Well, Tangilope is in for another long dark night tonight on the eve of Bubbe-Cheese's harvest. In theory, a third long dark night (36 hours) will take place on the eve of Tangilope's harvest. That is a total of 3 X "Long dark nights" for Tangilope in total. I look forward to seeing if this has any effect on her.

The other thing that I am noticing is that my plants started from seed under LEDs have ridiculously tight nodes. I thought this was genetic but so far all three plants (Miss Devil, Tangilope and the new baby) all have or are showing super tight nodes which allows me to top after the 4th node and have 8 leading growing heads which all start practically in the same area. This tends to support the idea that LED lighting with its more focused spectrum is indeed superior in providing for the plant's light needs. The tight nodes are actually just normal nodes when the plant does not need to do any stretching at all in an effort to reach more light which in nature usually means getting taller.

I see similar, super tight nodes under my LED lights and I have read of others seeing the same type of growth. Hardly any stretching at all. I have only limited experience, but my new run of White Widows is doing the exact same thing as I first saw with my Early Vixens. Super short and bushy. I have not topped any yet since transplanting. Just letting them settle in and grow roots. I am in no hurry and plan on letting them veg to 2 feet with 4 or 8 tops before I flip them.

Things got very roomy for Tangilope this morning as her now ex-roommate was harvested and now she has the entire blooming tent, all 2 feet by 4 feet, and the light, all to herself. She just went from first class seat on a plane to the Bellagio Master Suite or equivalent in cannabis plant terms. And she is very happy; so happy she's doing victory laps around the inside perimeter of the tent.... OK one of those things I just said was not true. Can you tell which one? Correct! She was never on a plane nor at the Bellagio!

IMG_28459.JPG

IMG_28558.JPG

IMG_28479.JPG

IMG_28578.JPG

IMG_284810.JPG

IMG_28495.JPG

I a few days ago I took a some leaves off her. The handful of leaves when you put them up to your nose smells exactly like sweet guanabana (Soursop). Identical. It Is a glorious aroma to appreciate on cannabis.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Back
Top Bottom