Serious Hermie?

nina1

Hey guys I have question. I am currently finishing the veg stage of the serious seeds chronic strain (i got them because they claim quality) and think I seen some unwanted material :(. One of the girls I have which is acttually the biggest and healtheist of the group seems to have a male part of some sort on her. It looks as if it is an unside down tear shape or spade like but has no hairs emerging from it. Its on its 4th week and all the rest of the calaxyes showing except that one and another has hairs emerging from them. There are no odvious ball sacks or anything just those to weird looking calaxyes with no hairs and slightly different shapes the the rest. I have a master kush my baby Ive been having her for awhile and I dont want this to be a hermie and fuck up the new additions plus the mk lady in flowering. Has anyone else had this prob before if so was it just somthing weird or am i dealing with a hermie? any input is welcomed guys and unfortunately some jerk stole my cam at school so im fucked on giving you guys a pic sorry :(. and oh yeah I run a 24 hour veg period so no light leaks.

Re: Serious Hermie??

sounds like a hermie to me , id cut it out now or finish it and save your seeds it will still flower but you have more girls in with it get it out....now , finish it else were

thanks gor the advice guys but it looks to be poping hairs now...strange but ill keep an eye out .

if you get a hermie (which is not uncommon on some strains even without stress) you can pick them off with tweezers if you catch them early. I personally wouldn't cut the whole plant and deny the quality just because of a banana or two. If it gets wide spread then I'd move it like Justintyme's saying. if you can. If your strains an F1 cross and you end up with seeds you'll have some feminized F2 crosses that'll all have varying phenotypes that may surprise you later.
good luck nina.
:cheer::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom