Serious problem

PimpinJohozafax

i came back home after work, and saw that one of my plants looks as though it is dying litterally....the leaves are still all rich green but the whole plant is drooped down like whole entire plant....all branches including the main one....it does seem as though it has a huge lack of watter i wattered it, and upped the dosage of veg....could that be the problem...or could it be ROOT BOUND.

some one just tell me what i should i do...

thanks pimpin

trying to get some pics in

yes it did guys thanks so much.....im swtiching to 12 12 tomorow and throwing the HPS...so from tomorows light cycle i will swtich lamps.....hopefully it will work out, i have a lot of pre flowering going on...

well i woke up to late today to see boss post, i put the HPS in....but i still can run it 18/6.....if you guys think its a good idea, but i dont think i should throw the MH back under?

i already have 4 plants pre flowering, thats the only reason why i want to rush the 12/12

as well ass 3 of my plants are in way to small pots, i am scared they are going to get root bound, but i dont have room for all of them to fit in big pots, i want to all to show sex so i can transplant as soon as possible....
what do you think, just run the 12/12 or keep it 18/6 under all these circumstances....also another delima the bigger plants are getting way to big for my space, some are gettin top heavy......

what you think

thanks pimpin

Back
Top Bottom