Serious question, need some advice

Worried

Hello, thank you all in advance for your input. I was a very heavy smoker, multiple times daily for over a decade. I had a good amount of time for warning before my test so i stopped smoking about 2 months ago and thought i would be ok, however i just bought a home drug test and FAILED. My test is on Monday and it is Thursday evening right now. It is too late for me to buy any synthetic urine from online, and honestly trying to cheat like that scares the crap out of me. I have heard good things about the detox drinks, but i also heard that some tests test for the ingredients special in these products. from reading on here some people say excising will help me out, but a few days before the test i have also read that will hurt my chances. This job is the opportunity of a lifetime and i have no idea what i will do if i fail.

Tomorrow i plan to buying creatine and vitamin b supplements and start taking them regularly along with alot of water over the next few days, the day of i plan on takeing my suppliments with some water and then 4 or 5 Gatorade drinks. Is there anything else i can do... again, i cant stress how important this is.... i thought in 2 month's i would be fine.....

please any inputwould be greatly appreciated.

Doesn't do any good to drink a lot of fluids right now. Take your creatine and don't do any exercising. Eat a high fat red meat diet until the test.
The morning of the test
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

With the dilution you should be ok but there's just no way to be sure unless you test yourself first.
Other than that your best option is to sub with some synthetic urine.

Thank you very mcuh weed420, i just went out and bought my vitamin B supplements and some "purple K" creatine, witch i hope is ok. i took another piss test today after drinking water all last night and today, i passed that one(had a faint pink line on the test) but am still very worried. i will start eating a lot of red meats over the next few days, thanks for that advice. The morning of the test, would more gatorade than 36 be a detriment to me? and should i only drink the gatorade and no water before the test?

Thank you very much.

Any sports drink will work. You don't want to drink over 36 ounces the morning of the test or you will fail with a negative dilute. It sounds like if you use dilution the morning of the test you should be fine.

should i take my creatine and vitamin b supplements the morning of the test or could that cause my levels to be too high? ((test is tomorrow morning))

should i take my creatine and vitamin b supplements the morning of the test or could that cause my levels to be too high? ((test is tomorrow morning))
Go ahead and take the creatine and vit b. Both will help cover up that you're diluting. Thats also what the sports drink helps. It helps keep the specific gravity within range.

I had the test today, AND PASSED! now i have a great job that pays WAY more than it should! thank you sooo much for the help weed420! you are a god among men my good sir. I give you full credit for me passing this test:thanks::thanks::thanks::love::thumb::thumb::love:!...

and to everyone else who viewed and had no input... MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOULS. That is all.

Hey bro I'm reading your story and I'm in a spot myself I took the synthetic stuff and today I was called by the Dr he stated that there was something interfering with test ? He stated I need to retest with observer. I have a great job it was a random, free Country my ass ! Anyways I too am taking creatine along with b-12 and apple vinegar with mother in it , also I'm taking niacin , god I hope I pass

Back
Top Bottom