Serious Seeds Chronic Grow

Thanks Moose. I wanted to share some new pics today. I now have 5 girls. They are starting to look better.

IMG_08411.JPG

IMG_08303.JPG

Here is a side bud that I pollinated:
IMG_08381.JPG

Here is a close up shot. I think those are the seeds forming since the other buds do not look like this.
IMG_08391.JPG

Group shot of the small girls:
IMG_0837.JPG

Thanks Boss. They are starting to give off a really sweet indica smell right now, they smell great! I bought this device that uses oils to counteract and eliminate the pot smell, it's called Vaportek 4000. It was almost 200 including a filter but so far it works great, I have it set on level 2 and it goes to 10 and filters work up to 4 months at 45 for replacement filters.

Has anyone else used a similar device that has any comments on it?

Yep, I've been using wet/dry watering. I see what you mean though, some of the fan leaves curl under. I wonder if that could be old damage from all of my mishaps with water, temp, and nutes a few weeks ago....

I use a Canon PowerShot SD1000 Elph 7.1 mega pixels. Its a pretty nice pocket camera and takes nice pics considering its size. I like it even more because I used my amex points and didn't pay a thing for it. I think its like the saying, "Food always tastes better when it is free". It has a option you select that enables a digital macro which enables you to take pictures of small objects from about 1 inch away and it zooms in up to 4 times and gets right in there ;-). So the pics are just the way the camera takes them, no photo shop needed.

Here is another update with pics on day 52 of flowering. The trichs are mostly cloudy maybe 80 - 90 % with no amber yet. Day temps are between 76 - 80 F and night are 68 - 70 F. I flushed the 2 large plants 3 days ago and used fresh squeezed OJ with last 1/2 gallon of water used to flush. They do look a little battered but still healthy. They look to have a lot more trichs within the last few days. The 2 large plants may be ready in another 5 - 10 days or so.

The 3 12/12 girls are doing ok as well, they are at about day 45 - 50 I think. One of them has 3 colas and I didn't top it. The buds are small on that one. Anyway, here are some pics:

Plant 1 photos:
IMG_0902.JPG

IMG_09121.JPG

IMG_09131.JPG

Plant 2 photos:
IMG_09111.JPG

IMG_09141.JPG

IMG_09171.JPG

12/12's - plant 1:
IMG_09051.JPG

IMG_09062.JPG

IMG_09082.JPG

IMG_09161.JPG

IMG_0919.JPG

IMG_09201.JPG

Thanks Moose and Berry! I use a Canon PowerShot SD1000 Elph 7.1 mega pixels.
The smell in the last week or so is becoming very potent when I walk into the room, it smells sweet and earthy if thats possible. Can't wait to try them!

5 days ago I cut a small bud and dried it for 4 days and cured it in jar for one day to sample. I tried the lower half of the bud and it was pretty nice buzz, the taste was fresh and slightly sweet. The top part of the bud had more crystals on it and was sweet in taste and the high is GREAT! Immediately I felt slight body numbing and wandering/dreamy mind. Very NICE! Does anyone know if this is the way the finished bud will be.... Meaning, will the top part of the buds have a better effect? If so, why is that? Just because there are more thc crystals?

BTW... I'm totally stoned as I am writing this :ganjamon: :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom