Serious Seeds Chronic Grow

LOL that is Soooooo a felony :)
I know, many times at night when I am eating cake :cheesygrinsmiley: on break someone will ask for a bite and I have no choice but to say, "NO, I'm not sharing!" Well, it isn't really a choice, I want it all to myself. Sorry for the HIGHjacking of your thread; back to the subject at hand - Serious Seeds Chronic Grow.

Herb Fellow, not a problem! Its cool to get off track sometimes.... It gives others (like me) ideas about bringing 'special' brownies to work. I can't believe that I didn't think of that before.

Be Irie - No big bloom or anything like that. I only was using MC Flowering and spraying with seaweed and fish emultion and dish soap. I was planning on getting big bloom or the FF organic (I forget what it is) for flowering.

Big Bloom... Amazon has great deals on big bloom and maxi crop half of what I paid at the nursery, Gotta buy a gallon.. Age old bloom is another good organic...

The buds seem dry but the stems (mainly the larger ones) still do not snap clean when bent. Today is day 6 of drying so maybe another 3 days or so. Can I put to cure if the stems don't snap clean yet?

Thanks guys! Well, ya talked me into it and here are some pics. I got just over 2 1/4 oz dry from both plants after all stems were removed. I also got over 100 seeds from the 3 buds that I pollinated. Overall I am happy with the results and sent them to cure.

The sheers below measure 8 inches to give you a size reference:
IMG_10821.JPG

IMG_1083.JPG

IMG_1094.JPG

IMG_10861.JPG

IMG_1095.JPG

Thanks again Berry and Boss! I still have the 2 12/12 girls that are almost done. Seems like they are taking forever! I only see a very few amber trichs and it has been that way for a few days. I stopped giving nutes just over 2 weeks ago and the leaves are pretty yellow. Do you think another few days will make a difference, will I see many more amber trichs? They are at about day 70 now.

Alright.... I cut the 2 remaining plants, these were 12/12 from seed. They seem like there is quite a bit of bud on them, hopefully 1/2 oz dry for each and a little more for the bigger one.

This is the larger of the two:
IMG_10971.JPG

IMG_10981.JPG

IMG_10992.JPG

The shot below would've looked like a pot mitten if I turned it the other way so the separate bud covered my thumb :grinjoint:
IMG_11023.JPG

Back
Top Bottom