Serious Seeds Passing off feminized seeds as regular seeds (unstable genetics hermaph

Re: Serious Seeds Passing off feminized seeds as regular seeds (unstable genetics her

here's some pics of his first set up, the second was diff.

1221806565.jpg

they look bad cause he just did the flush
1221806553.jpg

and this for fun
benefitofvertical.gif

Re: Serious Seeds Passing off feminized seeds as regular seeds (unstable genetics her

Hi
thx for posting the pics and reply.That looks great.I have read a bit on the other method and the lights cycles.I thought hermies would be an issue with this method,its great that people come up with these things.I was growing for a med club when i got caught,and yeah around 1000 plants.12 thousand watts.I ended up with 90 days,and broke me financially, the court fine was a dollar a plant,or bail kept which was that amount,the judge was awesome after he heard some character witnesess and all the while the bottom feeders (lawyers) ate away at my life savings and as soon as they had it all, it went to court .Were it not for very very ill people going to court on my behalf i would have had severe sentencing.I would never get another attorney.It was a non profit grow, just covered my basic bills,gave most away.After my bust they raided an old molson brewery plant and theyre were over 12000 plants on that one.
thx take care

bringing back a post from the dead. I too am suffering from this same AK problem. Except now Serious blames me for stressing the plants. That Simon has never heard of this, and those really aren't preflowers etc... They are not replacing my seeds because all 11 germinated and that's all they guarantee. Out of 11, I only have 3 plants that didn't hermi or try to flower under 18/6 cycle. And now I'm not sure I even want to continue these 3. Really disappointed in these seeds.

Hi, thank you for posting.. wish more would do so. I'm sorry for your trouble, no one should have to deal with these issues with the price tag that goes along with these seeds! I can not believe only three seeds are good, you would think by now they would go back and rectify this ridiculous practice. If you read the entire thread I said I would regrow and flower the seeds (cloned) in question only to have the same thing happen again.. I did end up keeping one of the 6-7 different phenotype my eleven seeds produced and two of those were hermis. These are not stressed hermis but breed into the genetics. Something that should never happen with an established company that's been around for so long.. Seems they are only running on leftover fumes from decades ago.

Anytime I'm asked about genetics... "don't waste your time with serious seeds!!" is the norm for me. I did do a quick search before posting this and noticed a lot of happy people.. which is good but you do get some that have this issue.. just sad they don't own up to the shit they gave you. Take it as an expensive lesson that will never happen again!

cheers:peace:

Back
Top Bottom