Session Stories

Big dog

I generally like to smoke by myself. So, I don't have too many stories of fun or deep and interesting discussions that I can tell. But, I know that a lot of you guys toke up in groups large and small. I'm sure you have got some good stories that you could share with us. How about it?

I went to a 4th of July party at a lake one year.I was on crutches so I found a good place to chill and puff.Well a couple of girls I was puffin with start talking about this guy I was best friends with,and how he had cheated on them.More girls joined and they are all sharing stories and making a time line to see who he cheated on who with and when.I'm just sitting there packing pipes and laughing at the situation.Well one of them asks a question and out of the darkness He answers the question.He had been standing there the whole time listening.We all laughed,and he came over and started puffin with us like nothing was wrong.:smokin:

Mine has to do with 4/20 last year. I had looked all week for a bag and could not find one for the life of me. The night of the 19th through mere chance a friend said he could hook me up. He invited me to his friends 420 celebration party. I agreed to join and we drove 10 minutes out of town to a random house. Here I find 19 people I've never met before milling about with with various type of buds and pieces. Pieces ranged from a 3 foot bong to chillums to home made hash jars. The house had a weird set-up, A duplex with the only connection being in the basement through a giant hole in the wall. Teams were assigned sides and on their respective sides then hid the bowls in various places, similar to the easter bunny. Teams then switched sides and hunted for the various pieces.

After all the pieces were found we met in one living room and counted down to midnight (all of this hiding and finding happened very quickly). At the stroke of midnight all bowls were sparked and the inhalation began. Smoke was so thick you could barely see people across the room. Somehow joints made their way into the mix as well. One girl got sick and prayed to the porcelin god, but most were okay. There were so many pieces that at one point while I was sitting their I had three pieces on each leg and two in each hand. About 20 minutes later pieces started to cash and were placed in together in one part of the room.

30 minutes after take off all pieces were cashed and placed in a pile. The final count? People -19 Bowls- 40 Types of pot- Somewhere between 2 and 40.

I was so high afterwards on the trip home I got freaked out because the car wasn't going where I was trying to make it go. I then realized I was the passenger and my friend was actually driving.

Once when I was a neophyte smoker some acquaintances found me wandering around one summer afternoon. Joe had a top shirt pocket filled with jays. I think the other friend was Jon. We went to an area in a canyon between rows of houses and sat in the concrete lined drainage trench and smoked about 4 or 5 joints. I don't remember how many. I just remember the walk home.

It was getting close to dinner time, so I extricated myself from the boys and started on my journey. Since I was tripping heavily on this situation, I decided to take the long way home...give my clothes and hair a chance to air out. It was really just a short walk up a hill, down a short street, and then down the hill to my house. When I was making my way down the short street the sun was starting to set, and as I walked the clouds were turning bright red and orange against the brilliant blue sky. It was amazingly beautiful, the colors were deep and bright beyond description. Meanwhile, in my head, a full orchestra with cannons and big bass drums was playing an amazing rendition of the "star spangled banner".

The walk was all downhill from there. Soon this epic journey, which took 5 minutes, was over. I went inside my house and interfaced with my family before and through dinner; all the time waiting for the heavy weight of suspicion and accusation to fall upon me. The eyes of this marihuana smoker (as Steinbeck so aptly describes) were "wide and painted". For some strange reason the rest of my family was too self-absorbed to realize that I was fryed on THC like a chicken in Crisco. I made it to bed after an evening of TV and munchies. The memory lives on.

Whenever I have a tasting seesion for a new strain I have grown, I get my mate Matty to come over. There is a reason for this.
Sometime back I noticed that when Matty was really stoned, the top plate of his false teeth would fall out. This could happen at any time during a session, and sometimes never. I finally asked Matty what was the score with his teeth falling out.
Mat said that when he smokes something really potent (dank), his mouth dries out, and his dentures lose suction and fall out. That was why sometimes his teeth stayed in, and sometimes not lol.
Being the bright spark that I am, and always on the lookout for a reliable guide to potency, I cottoned on to using Matty as my "Dank-ometer". So, when I want to assess strain potency, I call Matty up. During the session, I just wait and see if the Dank-ometer kicks in to know if I have the dank lol. Teeth out means dank, teeth in means average.
So there you have it. My Aussie session secret.

I've only really had a couple good sessions, but the one that sticks in my head the most was a time I was with my girl and her older brother and his girl and there friends. One of the guys came back with some cones that he had gotten in Amsterdam, so they packed up a FAT CONE of some Love daddy's dank bud and hit it until the nub and during the toke, we watched Madagascar. My girl was so stoned that she was following my hand movements like her life depended on it. When the lion got shot with a tranc. its very trippy, I never laughed so hard in my life with people I basically just met, That is what Marijuana is all about!!!!!

Well here we go this is a long story but i will try and not bore you as this is just a memory of good times . Summer break, It was hot as hell , And it seemed like weed in our area had hit a dry spell . And there is just nothing to do here , It was all to clear (Road Trip) Me and my friend sat off on a quest tor buds. We found a little in Texas but nothing to great after 6 or 7 hrs of driving getting lost on the way .. So we headed north ,18hr to Illinois man do I have the hook up there .. We got the greenest stickiest most potent buds I have ever seen . My friend became known there as mumbles he was almost a zombie for a few days of smoking back to back joints at the same time as bongs pipes and dugouts also not being used to that kind of quality . We ended up working two jobs and staying with the people for two months . All the money from one job was put into weed money . 100$ us a quarter but it was worth every dime .myself i was getting between a half and an 0z a week.. I miss it so much . There was so many memories to that trip that i will never forget and so many i will never remember ..I have so many more but this one is one that i find myself daydreaming about ..

That is soo awesome man- Just to take off and take a weed trip like that.

Well here we go this is a long story but i will try and not bore you as this is just a memory of good times . Summer break, It was hot as hell , And it seemed like weed in our area had hit a dry spell . And there is just nothing to do here , It was all to clear (Road Trip) Me and my friend sat off on a quest tor buds. We found a little in Texas but nothing to great after 6 or 7 hrs of driving getting lost on the way .. So we headed north ,18hr to Illinois man do I have the hook up there .. We got the greenest stickiest most potent buds I have ever seen . My friend became known there as mumbles he was almost a zombie for a few days of smoking back to back joints at the same time as bongs pipes and dugouts also not being used to that kind of quality . We ended up working two jobs and staying with the people for two months . All the money from one job was put into weed money . 100$ us a quarter but it was worth every dime .myself i was getting between a half and an 0z a week.. I miss it so much . There was so many memories to that trip that i will never forget and so many i will never remember ..I have so many more but this one is one that i find myself daydreaming about ..

Thats when you know you are extremely toasted and been smoking some of the greatest shit. Its really trippy when you kinda lose yourself in the car and start lookign around like WHAT THE F*CK. My car has a mind of its own and I cant control it- then you look over to see your friend driving. :thedoubletake: F*CKIN HILARIOUS

Mine has to do with 4/20 last year. I had looked all week for a bag and could not find one for the life of me. The night of the 19th through mere chance a friend said he could hook me up. He invited me to his friends 420 celebration party. I agreed to join and we drove 10 minutes out of town to a random house. Here I find 19 people I've never met before milling about with with various type of buds and pieces. Pieces ranged from a 3 foot bong to chillums to home made hash jars. The house had a weird set-up, A duplex with the only connection being in the basement through a giant hole in the wall. Teams were assigned sides and on their respective sides then hid the bowls in various places, similar to the easter bunny. Teams then switched sides and hunted for the various pieces.

After all the pieces were found we met in one living room and counted down to midnight (all of this hiding and finding happened very quickly). At the stroke of midnight all bowls were sparked and the inhalation began. Smoke was so thick you could barely see people across the room. Somehow joints made their way into the mix as well. One girl got sick and prayed to the porcelin god, but most were okay. There were so many pieces that at one point while I was sitting their I had three pieces on each leg and two in each hand. About 20 minutes later pieces started to cash and were placed in together in one part of the room.

30 minutes after take off all pieces were cashed and placed in a pile. The final count? People -19 Bowls- 40 Types of pot- Somewhere between 2 and 40.

I was so high afterwards on the trip home I got freaked out because the car wasn't going where I was trying to make it go. I then realized I was the passenger and my friend was actually driving.

This sounds exactly like my days in highschool. I like that though more "fried on THC than a chicken in Crisco" gotta give you ++reps for that. Even though it psykes you out, that extreme paranoia that you know your so high and you have "I just got baked" written on your forhead and you know youre gonna get caught- I hate it but I love it.:smokin:

Once when I was a neophyte smoker some acquaintances found me wandering around one summer afternoon. Joe had a top shirt pocket filled with jays. I think the other friend was Jon. We went to an area in a canyon between rows of houses and sat in the concrete lined drainage trench and smoked about 4 or 5 joints. I don't remember how many. I just remember the walk home.

It was getting close to dinner time, so I extricated myself from the boys and started on my journey. Since I was tripping heavily on this situation, I decided to take the long way home...give my clothes and hair a chance to air out. It was really just a short walk up a hill, down a short street, and then down the hill to my house. When I was making my way down the short street the sun was starting to set, and as I walked the clouds were turning bright red and orange against the brilliant blue sky. It was amazingly beautiful, the colors were deep and bright beyond description. Meanwhile, in my head, a full orchestra with cannons and big bass drums was playing an amazing rendition of the "star spangled banner".

The walk was all downhill from there. Soon this epic journey, which took 5 minutes, was over. I went inside my house and interfaced with my family before and through dinner; all the time waiting for the heavy weight of suspicion and accusation to fall upon me. The eyes of this marihuana smoker (as Steinbeck so aptly describes) were "wide and painted". For some strange reason the rest of my family was too self-absorbed to realize that I was fryed on THC like a chicken in Crisco. I made it to bed after an evening of TV and munchies. The memory lives on.

And Moose thats the best Dank tester ever man. That would be hilarious to see. LMAO. I can only imagine. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Whenever I have a tasting seesion for a new strain I have grown, I get my mate Matty to come over. There is a reason for this.
Sometime back I noticed that when Matty was really stoned, the top plate of his false teeth would fall out. This could happen at any time during a session, and sometimes never. I finally asked Matty what was the score with his teeth falling out.
Mat said that when he smokes something really potent (dank), his mouth dries out, and his dentures lose suction and fall out. That was why sometimes his teeth stayed in, and sometimes not lol.
Being the bright spark that I am, and always on the lookout for a reliable guide to potency, I cottoned on to using Matty as my "Dank-ometer". So, when I want to assess strain potency, I call Matty up. During the session, I just wait and see if the Dank-ometer kicks in to know if I have the dank lol. Teeth out means dank, teeth in means average.
So there you have it. My Aussie session secret.

my dad got this canoe for 50 bucks. he patched a bunch of it, but left one hole and never finished. so 2 friends and myself took it down to the lake.

in the bottom of the canoe in the remaining hole, we fashioned a very large bowl piece from some tube, a nut for a CAT tire, and some random industrial sealer. this bowl comfortably held about a 1/4.

we take the canoe upside down into the water. 2 guys inside, 1 out. my friends on the inside got all the water they could out of the canoe then tapped on the wall to signify they were ready. I lit the massive bowl with a green propane bottle, and knocked to tell them it was lit. they begin to fill the inside of the canoe with a thick smoke and i remain outside to be sure it stayed lit. another knock told me the canoe was full, there wasnt much left in the bowl, so i didnt bother to try to salvage anything, and dove under the canoe. sitting in shallow water, and holding up the canoe i was getting more baked then i ever had.

when we couldnt take it any more we flipped the boat, smoke bellowed out in one massive puff, and we all laid in shallow water, utterly blazed, for like 45 minutes. baked for the rest of the day.

My fiance smokes as much as I do so I pretty much never smoke by myself. Usually when we get baked we like to talk about what we would do if we won the lottery. How much money we would give family and friends. What parts of the world we would travel to, what we would buy, etc. Lately our conversations have been consumed with talk of moving to California and getting medical marijuana prescriptions. After run ins with the law the thought of not being constantly persecuted for our medicine sounds wonderful. We will be there by the end of the year. Having a stoner girlfriend makes life so much easier.

my dad got this canoe for 50 bucks. he patched a bunch of it, but left one hole and never finished. so 2 friends and myself took it down to the lake.

in the bottom of the canoe in the remaining hole, we fashioned a very large bowl piece from some tube, a nut for a CAT tire, and some random industrial sealer. this bowl comfortably held about a 1/4.

we take the canoe upside down into the water. 2 guys inside, 1 out. my friends on the inside got all the water they could out of the canoe then tapped on the wall to signify they were ready. I lit the massive bowl with a green propane bottle, and knocked to tell them it was lit. they begin to fill the inside of the canoe with a thick smoke and i remain outside to be sure it stayed lit. another knock told me the canoe was full, there wasnt much left in the bowl, so i didnt bother to try to salvage anything, and dove under the canoe. sitting in shallow water, and holding up the canoe i was getting more baked then i ever had.

when we couldnt take it any more we flipped the boat, smoke bellowed out in one massive puff, and we all laid in shallow water, utterly blazed, for like 45 minutes. baked for the rest of the day.

LOL reading that is the highlight of my day :ganjamon: You and your mates are totally outrageous chillers, I love it :cheesygrinsmiley: +rep

My fiance smokes as much as I do so I pretty much never smoke by myself. Usually when we get baked we like to talk about what we would do if we won the lottery. How much money we would give family and friends. What parts of the world we would travel to, what we would buy, etc. Lately our conversations have been consumed with talk of moving to California and getting medical marijuana prescriptions. After run ins with the law the thought of not being constantly persecuted for our medicine sounds wonderful. We will be there by the end of the year. Having a stoner girlfriend makes life so much easier.

Tell me about it. The girl I'm seeing is a stoner, and I've tried dating non-stoner women and it just didn't work for me. I'd get baked and she'd ask me questions that I just couldn't answer in that state. Of course I could always just not smoke around her, but I really enjoy getting wasted with someone special and you both can enjoy being stoned around each other, like a best-mate or gf :) Good on you bro, and the best of luck to the both of ya!

I just finished a really good discussion with a couple of friends of mine. Margaret and Becky are two sisters that I know. Margaret is a lawyer. Becky works for the Federal government. Each of them is far more politically liberal than I. But, over a couple of bowls from my bong we have become good friends.

Marijuana; it's the great political equalizer!

Back
Top Bottom