Setting up grow cabinet - Help!

Press bored laminated Wood like that is clear coated u need to scuff it with sand paper before u paint it to help It stick on when u do it or u can take a knife n get under it and just peel it up trust me

cheers yall and remember keep'em frosty ;)

Large dual chamber grow box build

Yea I think for the rest Im going to try to peel it off first, it can't be any worse than chasing the paint around lol

Thx for all the tips the last couple days too bud it's much appreciated! .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yea I think for the rest Im going to try to peel it off first, it can't be any worse than chasing the paint around lol

Thx for all the tips the last couple days too bud it's much appreciated! .

Welcome man and the best primer to use on that kinda stuff is called kilz stuff sticks to about anything

Any luck u haven't posted in a while how the cabinet coming along?

Cabinet is kind of on hold at the moment, Installed a 6" fan just to move some air around at least but I'm waiting on an inline kit.
I'm Kicking my ass I didn't wait until everything was finished before starting the girls now. .

Cabinet is kind of on hold at the moment, Installed a 6" fan just to move some air around at least but I'm waiting on an inline kit.
I'm Kicking my ass I didn't wait until everything was finished before starting the girls now. .

I made that mistake before more than once don't let it get u down it happens to all of us

Back
Top Bottom