Setting up grow tent

panel350

Hi All, great site!!
I'm setting up my first grow tent ,it's 31cf I have a 1000w led on order ,I just want to know what CFM inline fan to get for Carbon filter to suit this size tent .

Cheers Kev

Hi mate, Cf is cubic feet the tent is 1.2x1.2x2.
I had to do a conversion didn't know if people on here were metric or not.
Cheers Kev

Hi All, great site!!
I'm setting up my first grow tent ,it's 31cf I have a 1000w led on order ,I just want to know what CFM inline fan to get for Carbon filter to suit this size tent .

Cheers Kev
What does your 1000w draw cos it won't be anywhere near 1000 my 800 draws less than 250 if it's a Chinese light it won't no where near 1000 wat so check up first dude

What does your 1000w draw cos it won't be anywhere near 1000 my 800 draws less than 250 if it's a Chinese light it won't no where near 1000 wat so check up first dude

I was under the impression that a1000 watt led has 100 10 watt leds that's how they get 1000 watts and the power draw on the unit was 250 watts ??
Kev

1000w leds get hot if thats what it is. What brand is it? A 1000w led will cost minimum £1500 so if you havent paid that or more its def notba 1000w using cree and osram. But thats not the point sorry.

Go with a 6in rvk mate, they cheap and reliable and it will change air 6 or 7 times per min in a tent that size which means loads co2 for your plants and use a 6inch rhino carbon filter a 600mm one. Im guessing you in uk right? So these things easy to get there. Dont go spending £££ on top brand fans for a tent that size as its not necessary. About 60quid should do it. The filter will be expensive but thats necessary for odour control and it will last you a couple years in a tent that size.

I have 2 x 900W HydroMars II LEDs in a 4x4 tent (which I know is a lot). It doesn't produce much in the way of heat. Each light has 4 fans. The constant air circulation doesn't allow for much of a build up.

Back
Top Bottom