Setup of 3.5 Gallon DWC system

Yeah, I think i'm going to.
Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Check my Roost link below. Four plants in a 4x4, each in its own bucket. You may want to rethink that... or not. Your choice. :) Im tagging along either way as dwc is my favorite thing to watch. :Namaste:

I will need to get a dehumidifier and maybe another fan to ensure there will be enough air circulation.

Third week started today, I went ahead and switch out the water and nutrients.
Here is a shot of them and this is probably the lowest I have seen the humidity ever. lol
While mixing up the new nutrients and water, I was thinking of some of the tips I receive from you guys about the nutrients. I was told to use half of the nutrients during vegetation cycle, but when I created my schedule on the General hydroponics site, I'm looking at between 600-800 ppm this week. Should I use that much or stick with half the nutrients?
Thanks in advance.

420-magazine-mobile1010675870.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2009799357.jpg

At that size I'm usually around 500-600ppm, but I don't use the same brand nutrient. Keep an eye on them, things happen quickly in dwc... and can be fixed quickly if noticed. Watch for tip burn or clawing.

Im at 300 ppm and i will keep an eye on it.
Thanks

It's been about 2-3 weeks since my update on my super skunk. Two weeks ago I up'd the amount to about 500 ppm which were I was supposed to be at according to my customize feeding schedule. About a few days later it started to smell so bad because of the bio marine solution, I went ahead and drain it and flushed it with water for a week. And now i'm using about 270 and 290 ppm. Also tried some tips with the LST, see how things are working out.
420-magazine-mobile1430761936.jpg

I would carefully pull some roots through the netpot at lest 2 or 3" below the bottom if not more if you can get them without messing them up to much and then set the water 1to2" the netpot.

I would do it right before lights out and then I would give it only half light for a day after to try to keep it out of shock.

Also wear some rubber gloves and or use some tweezers. Try not to touch the roots with your hands if you can.

I would also top water from out of the bucket for a few days.
Good Luck!
Should he maybe make some bigger holes to allow big long roots to safely hang?

How do I know when to start the flowering cycle, instead of staying in the vegetation cycle?
I'm using the super skunk and I'm not sure when exactly I should start to force flowering and how big they normally get. This is only my second time growing and the first time dealing with Super Skunk.

How do I know when to start the flowering cycle, instead of staying in the vegetation cycle?
I'm using the super skunk and I'm not sure when exactly I should start to force flowering and how big they normally get. This is only my second time growing and the first time dealing with Super Skunk.

Which breeder's Super Skunk? Photoperiod plant correct? In bloom it is normal for a plant to stretch between 100 and 300% depending on the strain. Your flip to bloom should depend on how much room you have for your plants to grow upward afterwards.

This picture was taking on the 24th of June. Right now I started to flush my plants 3 days ago and started day one of my 72 hrs blackout before harvest. I was wondering if you guys can share some of your opinions about wet trimming or dry trimming. Thanks.
420-magazine-mobile1681729257.jpg

Back
Top Bottom