Seventh sign

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
The day after tomorrow is July 7, 2007 - 07/07/07 - a once in a century occasion. I think we should mark the event with a bit of heraldry "to tell our grandchildren".
Let's sound out together at seven minutes past seven (and seven seconds past if you are that accurate), and give a good seven second hit on our bongs. Then we can say we remember forever 07/07/07:07:07. While you are at it, spare a thought for our brave soldiers in foreign lands, where every second is a precious moment.
I want to hear those bubblers loud and clear. Send a message for peace on this auspicious day.

Oversmoke the Jihad on 07/07/07

wooo!!!

I wish I didn't have to work..

I always work on cool events.

Last year I worked on 6/6/06 I was paranoid all day! XD

Yeah man, lucky 777; funny thing is I take my final exam for this summer school class I'm in right now at 8am tomorrow. Hopefully the lucky day will help me out with a good grade :hmmmm: Me and some buds are throwing a 777 party sat. night. It's gonna be fun.

You know what's gonna be crazy? 11:11 on November 11, 2011. I wonder what people thought a millenia ago 11:11 on 11/11/1111?

dang thats a trip but were gonna be lucky to have a few of these occassions in the next few years with 8/8/08 9/9/09 etc

The day after tomorrow is July 7, 2007 - 07/07/07 - a once in a century occasion. I think we should mark the event with a bit of heraldry "to tell our grandchildren".
Let's sound out together at seven minutes past seven (and seven seconds past if you are that accurate), and give a good seven second hit on our bongs. Then we can say we remember forever 07/07/07:07:07. While you are at it, spare a thought for our brave soldiers in foreign lands, where every second is a precious moment.
I want to hear those bubblers loud and clear. Send a message for peace on this auspicious day.

Oversmoke the Jihad on 07/07/07

were with ya bro

6:55 am. I B ready. 10 min. countdown.

7:15 OK Where's everyone??? Now I'm whacked and have a day of chores ahead. I'll try again this p.m. you sleepyheads.

OK.. 7/7/07 @ 7:07.77777777777777777777777777777777777777777777 ante meridiem.

Gotcha!

And yes.. Peace in this crazy world.. YES!

Man... 7 has always been an unlucky number for me. Why does everyone find this number to be "lucky"? I heard it dealt with something in the bible.... Don't know if it's true or not though.

:sasmokin:OKay Moose, I'm setting coordinates for earth in time to help out, smoke those uptight Jihadists into giving up that shit & take up pot farming and having pot parties in the evenings after prayer.....I'm starting at 7am my time on 7/7/07.....hey Pinch be prepared, I'm using dual chambers for the Volcano that propels my starship and got the dank kind of assortment I usually do:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom