Several months of reading here &

Vaporeyes

thanks 420, the people here have been great and a unreal resource!!

:ganjamon:

IMG00098-20100305-1346.jpg

q20.jpg

just over a month, not sure if you can see propley but its my avatar pic, im going to try to post some pics but im not sure how lol sorry im a noob

im thinking about starting 12\12 they are just over a foot and are 38 days old looking nice and strong, i have very limited space so i was wondering what to do?

not enough lol just in a cubord under my fishtank lol, its not got much more room in there, i dont want to put them outside the weather in uk is shit, aaaaaahhh what to do i dont know lol

not enough lol just in a cubord under my fishtank lol, its not got much more room in there, i dont want to put them outside the weather in uk is shit, aaaaaahhh what to do i dont know lol

put them into flower now....they are most likely going to stretch when you make the switch...I know there are some things you can do to keep the stretch down but you better talk to some of the more experienced members here...

thanks vapour, hopefully someone can help me asap, i have a bit of room for the plant to grow up but not that much in width. appreciate the help guys:)

Back
Top Bottom