Sex? Female? Male? Hermie?

SunsetSarah

The top is a FEMALE... The Bottom one is directly under that one. It doesn't get as mush Light. They are 6 Days into flower... SHOULD I BE WORRIED. Or does it look like that cause it's no as mature ???

Attachments

• BEFORE - Copy.jpg
    BEFORE - Copy.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Female.jpg
    Female.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 42
Same Plant 2 nodes apart.. The top one has female parts. 2 nodes under that one has me worried... Should I be ?? I am hoping its because the botton node isnt getting has mush lifgt an it's not as mature....

Attachments

• BEFORE - Copy.jpg
    BEFORE - Copy.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 31
  • BEFORE.jpg
    BEFORE.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 34
The one on the right needs a few days more to be sure-the way
it looks right now,it could go either way.
Don't worry yet-there's plenty of time for that later on in the grow ;)

Ok,i saw your other post, I didn't get from this post that it's on the same plant-
Pretty sure it's all female at this point-the flowers are just a bit younger further down the stalk,
pistils should show by tomorrow .

The one on the right needs a few days more to be sure-the way
it looks right now,it could go either way.
Don't worry yet-there's plenty of time for that later on in the grow ;)
Im With this answer

"Sweet" just as I thought... Well hoping for anyway... I'm A Nobie :nomo: "lol"
'Thanks for the amazing reinsurance :)
lol I’ve been growing fur three years I still classify myself as a noob lol

Go easy on self is the key :passitleft:

Its nothing to worry about. You are right its just because its getting less light. Im assuming your vegging your plant they won't really start putting out pistols until a couple of weeks after the flip

Its nothing to worry about. You are right its just because its getting less light. Im assuming your vegging your plant they won't really start putting out pistols until a couple of weeks after the flip

i am not tripping. I am excited Being my first time. Lots of time and $$ I threw down to do this. Also when I do something I am going to fricking rock it out. She is on day six of her flip. well iguess 7 now.. :)

Just need to learn the value of patience. Your an MI grower, so naturally I have you back more than most.

I have built numerous grow ops in my day job. $$$invested does not equal a quality product. Don't worry ignore reciprocated. :thumb:

I don’t think anyone is trying to be rude.... Many of us spent months, if not years, reading through journals and all of the other posts on this incredible website, learning as much as we could before we joined up and became part of the community... all the answers to your questions are already buried in the wealth of information on here, you just need to look for them.... if you read folks journals and look at the pics, you’ll learn what to watch for and what to worry about.

If you look at the pictures and compare them to yours, you will learn what to look for. There are so many posts titled this already on the site, just put your pic beside theirs and then see what everyone else has already responded.

I also noticed you seem to have a journal in your signature, this is where you should post the questions about your plants for the people following along to help you with.

Canadian here too :thumb::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom