Sex, lies, and video tape

I don't know the reference made by RangerDanger, but from a gardeners point of view, the use of sugar (in this case 'fructose) could quite well assist the plant. Florests use sugar (sucrose) to help keep flowers healthy and prolong vase life, so I can't see why a weak dilution of fruit juice (fructose) would not be beneficial. The plant uses the fructose to take up carbon, as a supplement to the uptake of carbon through photosynthesis. The nature of fructose is very simple and is the most easily uptaken sugar. I doubt though if any flavour uptake would occur, as the plant has no use for the flavinoids in the fruit juice used.

Actually i have this solution i picked up from a local grow store that makes the smoke taste somewhat like bananas as well as the aroma of the bud. Though personally i like the taste as it is.

I would think if the growing info isn't referring to pot, but just the science of growing, it shouldn't be illegal, regardless of age. But that's just a thought. Drugs are bad.

My in-laws sleep with a bar of soap in a pillow case made for the soap under their feet at night. They claim it prevents them from having leg cramps. Then there are those that say keeping a knife under the bed of a woman in labor cuts the pain. It all seems a little far fetched to me. What if I slept with a bag of weed under my head? Would I see god or would I have to play Black Sabbath backwards also?

neither, you'd be so baked you would never wake up

Back
Top Bottom