Sexing help

IMG_09
or got to my gallery

checked your gallery.. afraid i cant see anything well enough to see if anything is even there.

you will be able to see for sure within 2 weeks of flower.

I went to your gallery exile19, and looked at your pictures, but didn't see anything that would indicate sex yet. Are they in the bloom phase, if so, how long have they been in the bloom phase (12 hours or less light per day)?

this one i just put it in the 12/12 a couple days ago, but i read in some places that you can tell sex before they are ready to be flowered. I just wanted to know if anyone could tell i put 2 more closer pics up if that helps if not i guess 2 weeks.

this one i just put it in the 12/12 a couple days ago, but i read in some places that you can tell sex before they are ready to be flowered. I just wanted to know if anyone could tell i put 2 more closer pics up if that helps if not i guess 2 weeks.

Yes, sometimes they develop pre-flowers in veg that indicate sex. However, I did not see any in the pics in your gallery (yet). Typically, around day 10-14 bloom you'll be able to tell for certain, absent the pre-flowers prior to bloom.

This may help you out:
Marijuana-sexing-female-male-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom