Hi all, glad to be a new member on the website. I just have a question about sexing. I would like to know if its possible that if I take a clone from each of my plants and straight up change the light cycle to 24 hours night if they will sex before they die? Or would it be best to first root the clones? Im looking for the fastest way possible to sex my plants. The clones do not necessarily have to survive.

Thanks in advance. ✌️

Probably just die.

Im looking for the fastest way possible to sex my plants.

Assuming they're mature enough, closely examine the main stem at the base of the nodes. Try the fifth through eighth pairs. There are threads on "preflowers" in the "How to grow cannabis" megaFAQ - which is easy to find, because it has its own section of the forum. There are also other, more informal, threads on the subject scattered throughout the frequently asked questions section. But you should probably begin with the megaFAQ thread. It's set up like a huge table of contents; each line entry is a link to that article/thread.

Probably just die.

Assuming they're mature enough, closely examine the main stem at the base of the nodes. Try the fifth through eighth pairs. There are threads on "preflowers" in the "How to grow cannabis" megaFAQ - which is easy to find, because it has its own section of the forum. There are also other, more informal, threads on the subject scattered throughout the frequently asked questions section. But you should probably begin with the megaFAQ thread. It's set up like a huge table of contents; each line entry is a link to that article/thread.
Thanks for the help. ✌️

Back
Top Bottom