Sexing

HVAC25000

Hey guys. I've read every sexing tutorial I can find, but I'm still unsure about my plants (first grow). My confusion lies in that they look like little balls, but seem to have white hairs as well.

Thanks!
Chris

Thanks guys.

If I can't host photos outside the website, how do I host a photo on the website? I tried to attach them when I made the thread but it says I'm not allowed to do attachments.

Yeah, that's a male for sure. I know how you feel dude. My last plant turned out to be a male as well. :C

Oh and all you have to go is click the gallery link and once you are in the section, look to your right of the page and there is a link that will say upload photos. And there is where you upload your photos on the site. Then when posting, there is a little camera icon with a arrow. A separate window will pop up with the photos that you uploaded to the site. :thumb:

Thanks for the explanation Supernova. Much appreciated.

The worst part for me is, i have 4 plants, all from seeds, and all were male, and I wasted a significant amount of time because I didn't know how to recognize the signs sooner. Next time I'm going to start from clones.

Back
Top Bottom