sexy ladies enjoying the sun

took my girls out for a bit on sun bathing yesterday ,and a bit of nice fresh air :peace:

P1050434.JPG
P1050435.JPG
P1050359.JPG

superthrive is great just dont over do it 1 teaspoon for 5 gal bucket and I put one cap full of organic magic grow into the 5 gal buckett then one teaspoon of Superthrive I use rain water ---I do have something special growing 2 train wrecks 1 big bud 4 dwarf auto's this is my first grow and things are going real well---you get what U pay for. I have a grow tent with 540 watt LED good air good nutrients and it all comes together in my grow pictures soon!!!because i have good air flow I mist them 10x a day I am a school teacher so no work summer. By the way( Superthrive is just a bunch of plant roots liquified ) and organic plant food any-kind is just plants liquefied (mushed up plants ) Thats why Superthrive will grow roots because it is a bunch of plant roots enzymes to begin with

yeahh they look like they want out , look good also , bit like my 2 cats sitting on my window waiting lol , might have to re pot my cheese as they are showing all sorts of disorders , think its the cheap compost ive used , plus it dont have much drainage never used pebbles or perlite , ill have to get some :high-five:

Yeah they do want out lol there stretching to Get direct light imUsing canna soil cheap on amazon £11:99 and I've had no problems. I've put them out now :)

Back
Top Bottom