SF MCD's

Pinch

Anyone been to Sanctuary in SF?

Hands down.. the best meds I've ever seen.. consistently and 30-40% less $ than other local clubs. Their weights are always heavy too. So unlike every thing else around here and these are very cool people who care about helping patients.

:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

wow is their an map here? only because im going to SF with a friend of mine... and since were flying i cant take my meds... so i need to find a place in frisco...

thanks for this post

Woohoooooo!!! I can't wait to go. That's just the kind of place I'm looking for.

Thanks Pinch

SemperAltus said:
wow is their an map here? only because im going to SF with a friend of mine... and since were flying i cant take my meds... so i need to find a place in frisco...

thanks for this post

Google Maps

On BART.. 4 blocks from Civic Center BART.. near bad area so only go during day.

Enjoy, enjoy.. you'll think you've died and gone to heaven!

HappyKitty said:
Woohoooooo!!! I can't wait to go. That's just the kind of place I'm looking for.

Thanks Pinch

Ms Kitty- You'll feel gitty.. this is the place, real cool, compassionate, knowledgeable older people. (Nothing against young kids helping in dispensaries but..)

The meds.. As good looking as MV's pics. Imagine, if you will, one of Mr MV's tops perfectly cured and manicured. They look like little hand grenades.. little pine cones. Wonderful tastes, just damn pretty tops to enjoy.

My buddy went yesterday and got a 1/4oz of purple kush and it was 2 buds.. one 2.7grams! They always seem to weigh heavy which is an enjoyable change.

They have all kinds of hashes and tinctures and edibles and all derivatives thereof. All their meds are priced right And you get a free edible or joint for your first visit..

SUPER BOWL.. let's play football! :peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

JamesF said:
What kind of donations do they do? This isn't one of those clubs with a membership is it? I will try to check it out on monday, but sf is kind of a drive for me.

Mr JF-

Don't know, didn't ask. Used my OCBC card. You may call them if you wish. Good luck. You can call them @(415) 885-4420.. accessable.

Mr SMP-

Visited with them at 2 Wonders of Cannabis events at Golden Gate and a vendor form SF that I was gabbing with highly recommended them.

SUPER BOWL.. LET'S PLAY FOOTBALL!

Pinch said:
On BART.. 4 blocks from Civic Center BART.. near bad area so only go during day.

this is the only reason i never made it there... out in the tenderloin hehe. but ive seen there meds at the wonders of cannabis and they had the best selection of buds hands down!

We're on our wayyy!!! Woohooo!!

Maybe I'll run into Pinch..:hmmmm:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back from the Sanctuary! :blushsmile: We found it in the pouring rain, and luckily we found a parking space on the same block.

We were met at the door by a rhinestone collared pit bull named Toro. The biggest and most beautiful pit I have ever seen. We hit it off right away, so well he kept laying down at my feet. The place isn't that big and I tripped over him twice. He never budged, and I'm just glad I didn't land on my ass.

A very cool place. Everyone laid back and friendly. We spent time talking to them, and they had a nice selection of bud. We ended up taking the Sugga Daddy and the Big Daddy Purple. Sugga was 60 1/8th, Big Daddy 55 1/8th.
I loved the fact they had a magnifier to take a nice, close look. They should have one of those in every club, but this is my first experience. It was a real help, as my original choice, once under the magnifier, was not the best of the bunch. These two are frosty and have totally different highs. Both are very stony. A free brownie or joint on your first visit.

I would definately go again. I had hoped for a big lounge area like they have at the Vapor room, but the did have a volcano for you to use.

I can't wait to make it a day in SF. The clubs there are a great experience. I'm working my way up to four clubs in one day..lol:smokin:

Pinch, I hope you make it to the Vapor Room, you're gonna love it. And thank you for the rec on the Sanctuary.:adore:

Peace and good bud

Back
Top Bottom