SFBP - Soil - Indoor - Super Lemon Haze & Great White Shark - 1st Time Grower - 2013

SFBP

First time Grower
STRAINS : Super Lemon Haze ( Feminized Greenhouse Seeds ) - two seeds started - Hybrid mostly Sativa
Great White Shark ( Feminized Greenhouse Seeds ) - two seeds started - Hybrid mostly Indica
Indoor
Organic SOIL - Looking for mix advice and suggestions please

Seeds started soaking July 25th 2013 see pictures on my member gallery

Fertilizers and such - looking for suggestions and advice please as to what to use for organic and when and how to use it

I plan to use GIGANTIC pots - open to suggestions and advice please

I am using a SunBlaster 24 inch grow light in the seedling nursery - I am open to suggestions and advice as I go forward.

Planning on using a 4ft by 4ft grow cabinet as plants get bigger, with fans and lights and ,..... open to suggestions and advice please.

info to come in the coming days,..........
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?

Size of light?
Is it aircooled?
Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used?

Re: SFBP Soil Indoor Super Lemon Haze and Great White Shark-First time grower July 20

Thank you so much for the information. I sincerely appreciate it. I have been busy with life,..... and so have not had time to update. But today I have time and will post what they look like and what new seeds I have started look like.

I really do love these plants, they are very lush, hardy plants.

Re: SFBP Soil Indoor Super Lemon Haze and Great White Shark-First time grower July 20

I have been busy with life and have't had time to update my journal, but today I have pictures.

I would love to have everyone's opinion as to the health and such of the plants. Out of 7 new seedlings 2 had patchy yellow/brown spots,.... different variety. Would love to know what everyone thinks of what caused that and how to avoid it in the future.

They are in potting soil with additional vermiculite and perlite. I have not yet added any fertilizer but was thinking it was time to start with the bigger girls. I will just use water on the babies for now. I water them when the meter says they need it.

they are in a cabinet that I made from 2" foil sided styrofoam sheets and metal/foil duct tape and a glass lid. Trays and a mat heater for one tray and a SunBlaster four foot four bulb reflector hood that sits on top of the glass lid.

I have the plants on various risers, to keep everything evenly close to the lights.

I have a fan for circulation inside the cabinet I keep the temp between 70 and 80 and the relative humidity between 60 and 70 with just the lights, trays of water on the floor of the cabinet and the mat heater under one tray. I lifted the lights up off the glass to adjust the heat. I think I had trouble with the first ones due to the light being too close. It seems like the higher I raised the light the better the temperature and the less browning I had going on with the leaves.

You can see my plants here :
10828.JPG

SFBP Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

in the post window do you see the camera icon with the green arrow pointed to the right, use that icon to inset full size photographs in your journal. I looked at all of your photographs in your gallery. it is normal for cannabis plants to grow branches at the nodes as you are seeing on your plants.

Thank you for your comments John. I appreciate your help.:cheer::thanks:

those plants look very good and thriving nicely

thank you frostyMJbedEC this is my first grow experience

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom