SgtBrix's Garden, Indoor/Soil/1000w LED: Krishna Kush, Auto Blackberry Kush, 2018

I've switched over to Quantum Boards completely and Timber would be my go to distributor, Perfect Sun lights are also top shelf quality if you have the space and air movers to run them.

I was just look at timber and seeing what to get. I think ill get something for the 2x2 tent 1st and see how it goes. Then get a bigger one for the 3x3.

What quantum board would be good to get? Sorry i just have no clue haha

Model 2TS

Or

Model 2VL

Would that be good for the 2x2x4? Says 200w

Look at this QB for 1 plant in a 2 x 2 tent.

Model 24SAMS

Okay sounds good Pennywise! :) thank you so much for the help. Now from your experience and knowledge. What one should i get? Price doesnt matter. I just want the best quality and best light for the plants in the 2x2 :)

Hi Sgt, :welcome:
I hope you don't mind me butting in and stealing a front row seat. There's some good info being thrown around here already and I'm not one for missing good info. Things are looking good, and you're in good hands.:goodluck:

Welcome welcome!!:Namaste: and thank you by the way! Im incredibly excited to be here. Already i have learned so much and met some amazing people :) hope you are having a great day Mr Sauga! The ladies should sprout here in a day or 2.

I'm personally sold on the QB's but the Cobs will smash it as well so it's just personal choice really.

Well if you are sold on the QBs then thats what I will get. :) ill get the hangers to with it.

Back
Top Bottom