SgtBrix's Garden, Indoor/Soil/1000w LED: Krishna Kush, Auto Blackberry Kush, 2018

Update time!

So its a sad but also happy update.
Just got back to the ladys after 3 and a half weeks. My pops has been taking care of them for me.

The Blackberry Kush got burnt from the light pretty bad, BUT she is still salvageable! She has 1 week left (flush time) about 95% hairs have turned color and she has alot of frost still with some fat colas. It makes me sad because she could have done better but hey what can you do.

The Krishna Kush is doing absolutely incredible!!! She is gorgeous to look at and starting to fill in. She has frost on her fan leafs as well. She is going to be such a nice plant. Definitely happy with the KK.

With out further delay here are the pictures.

Krishna Kush
20181005_131127.jpg

20181005_131252.jpg

20181005_131236.jpg

And heres The Blackberry Kush

20181005_130956.jpg

20181005_131016.jpg

Super sad about the Blackberry Kush but incredibly happy with the Krishna Kush.

Hope everyone is having a great day and happy 420!

Mini update

I toke off all the deadness from BBK and took a better photo. She is definitely frosty. So she has 1 week of flush then chop. Here are the photos

20181005_171528.jpg

20181005_171605.jpg

Sarge...too bad about the BBK but hey...you gotta thank your pops for what he tried to do for ya. Without him youd have nothin , so... Ya,..she got burnt pretty bad but still has some nice frost so...Better crop next time.:high-five:

This is the truth and i mean all in all he did pretty well. Especially on the Krishna Kush. So always got to look at the glass half full:)

Hope you are doing great brotha! Thank you for stopping by. :rollit:

Trim her close and she'll give you some nice looking bud.

Thanks for that PW, good hearing from you brotha. She smells absolutely incredible and super sticky to the touch haha its awesome.

Sarge...no worries bud....remember to keep a very close eye on her this last week OK. Bud rot loves to take hold on buds with lottsa dead /dying sugar leaves OK.Cheers.

Thank you for the heads up Duggan, ill make sure to soak up all the run off and keep an eye on her. She will be coming down Tuesday at some point and hanging to dry. Shes still a nice plant. Cant wait to try her smoke :) thanks again Duggan!

Hey Sarge! Great to have ya back. Why not trim off more of the dead leaves? Less risk of bud rot and you get a jump start on the trimming.

Is your kit soil ready to rock? No flushing with the kit! Another bonus!

:passitleft:

Im using a FFHF and perlite mix with some root magic from Blue planet nutrients. Is it okay to trim her up right now i mean shes in her last few days. I know the damage is done just dont want to fuck up haha pretty much trim all the dead stuff leave the green?

Yup...Ween is most correct, no flushing when using our soil. Lets leave all that flushing for the hydro growers...:slide:

Ill be using the kit on my next Fem Plant witch will be Ahola Limone by Colorado seed co, but im also using auto flowers to use up the rest of my soil. :)

Yup...Ween is on point ...again..best to get as much of the dead stuff off , but nothing green..leave all that.
Sarge...u got any plans of switching over to high brix.?....nevermind....you answered faster than me...:ganjamon:

Sounds good ill probably trim it up tomorrow morning or tonight just unpacking from the trip and getting tired.

But yes sir i definitely have plans. Already got the kit sitting in my nutrient bin inside. Cant wait to see those results. Has there been info on auto flower use? I just think it would be stressful for the auto flower?

And thank you and also ween for telling me that!!!

Update on BBK
So just remember the strain is suppose to grow for 9 weeks and its going in 10 weeks tomorrow. Might chop her down today. She looks ready after i trimmed her for about a hour and half. Got some really good photos and her trichomes are cloudy!! Let me know what you think everyone. Ill be doing a wet trim for her.
*Edit 70 days*

20181006_111756.jpg
20181006_111707.jpg
20181006_111606.jpg
20181006_111432.jpg
20181006_111417.jpg

Major Update!

Blackberry Kush Auto is now chopped trimmed and hanged! She looks actually incredible!! Im truly excited. I spent a good amount of time making her look good. I hope everyone enjoys looking at her as i do.

With out further delay the pictures! She is dense, and fat also incredibly frosty!

Looking great over that Timber Quatum board!

20181006_182541.jpg
20181006_182534.jpg
20181006_182528.jpg

Update

Krishna Kush

She will be getting her water today. Shes absolutely incredible. Now that im back time to keep her looking great. I have a feeling she is going to have some serious weight and frost on her. She is a monster frost farmer. Wish i didnt have the blurple light going so i could show the frosty easier.

20181005_171723.jpg

Ill do some more photos when i water her.

Them resin glands are all over the place!

Back
Top Bottom