SgtBrix's Garden, Indoor/Soil/1000w LED: Krishna Kush, Auto Blackberry Kush, 2018

You and me both Preston!! She is going to be ridiculous. And i cant wait! The frost is just incredible... and thank you brotha! It will only get better and better :) how are you doing this morning?
Doing great! All my girls have been on auto-pilot right now as they veg. It's been a fairly "hands-off" grow.
LoL, not sure how I feel about that yet. :hmmmm:
I'm so used to chasing around the next 'catastrophe plant'. :rofl:

Maybe I'll get used to it eventually...

Stay lifted homie! Have a great weekend.
:passitleft:

Doing great! All my girls have been on auto-pilot right now as they veg. It's been a fairly "hands-off" grow.
LoL, not sure how I feel about that yet. :hmmmm:
I'm so used to chasing around the next 'catastrophe plant'. :rofl:

Maybe I'll get used to it eventually...

Stay lifted homie! Have a great weekend.
:passitleft:

Hey that just means you have your environment down pat, and just letting her do her thing. Witch is awesome!! But i know what you mean. Always waiting and watching to see the big uh oh lol

You have a fantastic weekend as well buddy!

Mornin Sarge...looking very , very nice sir! Glad i don't have to "flush" my soil.....it's DBHBB ya know....just in case you didn't know i use it...lmfao...:rofl:

Thank you good sir! She just got her last feeding. Now time to give her some plain water for a week then chop chop :) Duggan i seriously cant wait to trim her up

Major Update!

So KK is on her last week or 2 till harvest. So i decided to finally set up the Custom Prototype fixture by @TimberGrowLights . After setting it up. You can tell the incredible quality that Timber puts into their work. This thing is a beast!!

I have the 1750k Chibi(center CoB) at 100% power. And the rest of the 3000k CoB at remaining power needed to get to 345 watts pulled from the wall. The Lux is between 44k to 48k at the main area of the plant. And the center is closer to 50k Lux. Should be a perfect adjustment.

The Custom Prototype fixture is a 4vs with a Chibi center. They are 3 to 1 power cord. With 2 separate Dimmers. The color temps are 1750k for Chibi(Bloom Booster) and 3000k 4vs (full cycle/bloom). I can disconnect the chibi so the 4vs runs only.(for Veg and Seedlings)

I can't wait to see the results of the next grow journal!!

With out further delay

20181028_123650.jpg

20181028_123943.jpg

20181028_123956.jpg

20181028_124009.jpg

(P.s it is not slanted just the way i took it)

Woohoo no more blurple pictures :) ill take more tomorrow.

Heres the new Fixture everyone!

@Pennywise @Van Stank @weenmeoff @Preston9mm @Blew Hiller @Duggan @LadyGaea @Killerbudz @MrSauga @Mr. Magoo @Chris Scorpio @Jax Rider @TimberGrowLights @Terpinator @Icemann420 @TurboBucket

Thank you everyone for stopping by! Happy 420!

This is one happy puppy haha

Seems a bit high

Never used cobs yet, what is the suggested height on it

Veg??
Flower??

Directly from Timbers website.
"operate the lights at 24-36" above the plants during vegetative growth and 12-24" above the canopy during flowering. "

Im hanging mine closer to the 36" becuase its alot stronger light than the one that was in there. My watt to be pulled from the wall is 342. Im at 345(to make up for the extra space)

This Fixture can do both Bloom and Veg.

The 4vs is in 3000k temperature(good for full cycle and bloom) and the Chibi is at 1750k temperature(is strictly for Bloom)

I can turn off the Chibi to make it pure 3000k temperature for Seedling and Veg.

Wow

They must bust out some juice for sure

Are they hot under the light, as in heat projection

Yeah definitely alot better than the China blurple light haha

And with the blurple temps were around 77-78 at the base. Now with the New light, its at 79.2 at the base. So just a little more heat.

Update

I lowered the power to 309 watts total, i took the Chibi down in power from 100% to 70% and decreased the 4vs lights down slightly. But i lowered the light. The lux is between 45k to 51k at the highest colas.

The temperature was rising to high (was at 80.5 at the base, maybe becuase the Chibi was on max power so we changed that)

I love this. Its a learning experience and doing science at the same time. Woohoo :)

Very sweet light! I've got my eye out for new lights when we move. Nice!:thumb:

Thank you LadyGaea! It is such a sweet light. The total weight was around 24 pounds id say. Its such a sturdy and high quality light and fixture. Im truly amazed and so happy! @TimberGrowLights they out did them selfs. :Namaste:

How are things going for you?! Hope all is fantastic on your side of the forests!

Update

I lowered the power to 309 watts total, i took the Chibi down in power from 100% to 70% and decreased the 4vs lights down slightly. But i lowered the light. The lux is between 45k to 51k at the highest colas.

The temperature was rising to high (was at 80.5 at the base, maybe becuase the Chibi was on max power so we changed that)

I love this. Its a learning experience and doing science at the same time. Woohoo :)

Thank you LadyGaea! It is such a sweet light. The total weight was around 24 pounds id say. Its such a sturdy and high quality light and fixture. Im truly amazed and so happy! @TimberGrowLights they out did them selfs. :Namaste:

How are things going for you?! Hope all is fantastic on your side of the forests!
Doing well thanks! Just sitting on my hands waiting for harvest. Lol. Looks like next Sat may be the day! Giving the girls their last GE feeding tonight. Starting to get some interesting color to my Pua Maui. Will have to look closer tonight when lights go on, probably because of cooler temps now.

Enjoy that light!

Doing well thanks! Just sitting on my hands waiting for harvest. Lol. Looks like next Sat may be the day! Giving the girls their last GE feeding tonight. Starting to get some interesting color to my Pua Maui. Will have to look closer tonight when lights go on, probably because of cooler temps now.

Enjoy that light!

Aww snap!! Gotta love the color change! Mines starting to get some purple to it. Maybe it will show more now. Ill take some pictures in a min.

Im going to come over to your journal and check out your plants :)

Glad to hear all is going well!

Those are some big pin fin heatsinks up there. Wow. Should grow some plants. I think that's the first time I've ever seen more fans than plants in a space haha. :passitleft:

Yes they are! Haha that will be changing here shortly good sir. Cant wait!

How are you doing TurboBucket? :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom