420 Magazine Background

SgtKiLLx's 2nd CoCo Grow & Companion

SgtKiLLx

Voila.

Attachments

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

SgtKiLLx

Freshly harvested vs a few days of curing.

Attachments

SgtKiLLx

I love the colours you got! Beautiful work man
Yeah, I still say cold temps gave me the purple. If ya look at the pic of the new baby, looks like the first set of true razors are diff colours.

Brian420pm

At it again with another grow.
I'm curious what is expected grow cycle, 3 months? I'm trying to figure out if I should use 3 or 5 gallon pots and if cycle time is a factor in that decision. Thanks!

SgtKiLLx

I'm curious what is expected grow cycle, 3 months? I'm trying to figure out if I should use 3 or 5 gallon pots and if cycle time is a factor in that decision. Thanks!
I'd use 5gal from the start. I did this time . Grow cycle total.. I think 7/8 months.

SgtKiLLx

Mornin all

Attachments

SgtKiLLx

@Emilya , whatcha think of this?

Attachments

Emilya

Member of the Month: Mar 2019
as long as you can keep it from clogging up, and the plants on the end not getting as much as those at the front... it looks good! :) That is a bugger though, trying to get that all sorted. Maybe a central manifold and equal lines to each plant?

SgtKiLLx

as long as you can keep it from clogging up, and the plants on the end not getting as much as those at the front... it looks good! :) That is a bugger though, trying to get that all sorted. Maybe a central manifold and equal lines to each plant?
Only got 1 plant. Gonna make rings out of some soaker hose, connect it to the line, and to a res, gravity fed. @Chris Scorpio had/has a setup like this. Got a crappy little mechanical timer at the dollar store.

Attachments

SgtKiLLx

Mine is full gravity since I don't have access to water conveniently

I do love the soaker hose for my watering
Do ya think this timer will be okay for now?

SgtKiLLx

Are u doing gravity, or attached to a hose
Imma do how you have yours. Attach the timer to the bottom of res, gotta microdrip irrigation kit, got the flow reducer I'll attach to the timer, run the line down and hook it up the to the soaker hose rings.

SgtKiLLx

Does it need PSI to operate, or does it have battery operated valve
Doesn't say nothing about psi, no battery. Just turn the dial, as far as I know.
Nvm
60 or less. Damn.

Attachments

SgtKiLLx

Attachments

Chris Scorpio

Member of the Month: July 2018
It needs to be a ZERO PSI
basically a ball valve rotates

The Toro I have is replaced by a newer cheaper one

I may try another one

This one
Yardeen Electronic Water Timer Gardening Irrigation System with Rain Delay Function Color Blue

Top Bottom