Shadowmoses 1st Grow - Northern Lights - Short Rider - Autoflower - LED - Soil - 2015

Re: Shadowmoses 1st Grow - Northern Lights - Short Rider - Autoflower - LED - Soil -

Awesome result shadow...very impressive. You got enough there to last a while :thumb:

Great final weight,NL is a bloody great smoke:thumb:

Thanks so much for the support! Never dreamed I would yield that much in my first grow. To be honest, I would have been happy with an ounce per plant.

Thank you all that have stuck around and tagged along for my first grow.

I have started my Hi-Brix grow, I just haven't made a journal yet. The AK48 has been sprouted for about 4 days now and is looking great. The Wonder Woman hasn't popped yet. I may have to throw another seed in if she doesn't pop in the next day or so.

Re: Shadowmoses 1st Grow - Northern Lights - Short Rider - Autoflower - LED - Soil -

Good harvest :thumb: I'm sure you'll do better next time

Thanks QKrop, let's hope that I can do better on my next crop. Would be a little disheartening to do worst haha.

Alright ladies and gents, my High Brix journal is a go! You can find it here:
High Brix - PlatinumLED - AK48 - Wonder Woman

I will be shutting this journal down since this grow is complete and the numbers have been posted. I hope to see you all at my new journal!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Very nice overall if i can even just get 1 oz out my short rider i'll be happy enough

Very nice overall if i can even just get 1 oz out my short rider i'll be happy enough

Just started my short rider, If i can get 1/2 oz ill be happy. I am in my 5th week just started preflowering but man I did not know this thing could stank so much so early on.

Amazing grow, this honestly inspired me to order short rider/jock horror from Nirvana. Outstanding Job man.

I am sure you will, she grows so nice. Didn't have to train her at all. :)
Good luck and if you start a journal please let me know.

Just started my short rider, If i can get 1/2 oz ill be happy. I am in my 5th week just started preflowering but man I did not know this thing could stank so much so early on.
Amazing grow, this honestly inspired me to order short rider/jock horror from Nirvana. Outstanding Job man.
Awesome Droid. If you start a journal please let me know as I would love to watch. Yeah she stinks something fierce. Just wait till you harvest her, every time I open one of her jars the whole house stinks up. She does smell good though :) .

Thanks for the great journal. I have almost an identical setup and same seeds enroute (purely coincidence). It will be my first grow, although I have about 15 years of growing experience (annuals for the yard) in a greenhouse environment. You give me something to shoot for. Hope my results are as good as yours.

Thanks for the great journal. I have almost an identical setup and same seeds enroute (purely coincidence). It will be my first grow, although I have about 15 years of growing experience (annuals for the yard) in a greenhouse environment. You give me something to shoot for. Hope my results are as good as yours.

Awesome farside, I hope you start a journal that we all can follow. If you do, please post a link here so I can follow. I am thinking about growing short rider again after my current grow. The smell is amazing and the high is as well. I might post some pics of my short rider main nugs after being in the cure jars since harvest. :)

Happy growing!

Awesome farside, I hope you start a journal that we all can follow. If you do, please post a link here so I can follow. I am thinking about growing short rider again after my current grow. The smell is amazing and the high is as well. I might post some pics of my short rider main nugs after being in the cure jars since harvest. :)

Happy growing!

Got my seed on 9/22/2015 and got them underway. I started a journal for them located here or in my signature.

Got my seed on 9/22/2015 and got them underway. I started a journal for them located here or in my signature.

Awesome farside, I will definitely be subscribing :) .

Back
Top Bottom