Shadowmoses - High Brix - AK48 - Wonder Woman - 2015

Yeah they are hardcore Mag deficient lol. I will keep adding 2 tablespoons every drench till they are finished.

Oh and yes this is my first grow with the kit DrZiggy and my second grow ever haha. I am still a nube :) .

I have been watching your journals for some time though, awesome stuff you got going on there buddy!

Don't go too hard on those....maybe add every other drench.

I suspect your daytime temps are too high which is making the "taco" more than it should be. Next time you grow these, try to keep the daytime temps just a tad lower and you'll hit it about perfect.

On the other hand, the buds are greasy and trichome dense, which is kinda the whole point of this growing thing. So I think you're gonna be very, very happy on harvest.

Beautiful! You're killing it, dude!

shadowmoses, thank you. Doc would say your killing it. I agree :)

Lol, thanks guys. Good to know I am doing the kit justice! :circle-of-love:

Don't go too hard on those....maybe add every other drench.

I suspect your daytime temps are too high which is making the "taco" more than it should be. Next time you grow these, try to keep the daytime temps just a tad lower and you'll hit it about perfect.

On the other hand, the buds are greasy and trichome dense, which is kinda the whole point of this growing thing. So I think you're gonna be very, very happy on harvest.

Thanks Doc, I will rotate on the Epsom salt. The temps are actually good however. Stays 75 during light cycle and 72 during the dark cycle in my flower tent.

My veg tent with the clones in it was a little steamy, but I have now fixed that issue.

Yes, the buds are so greasy haha. I can't wait till they are done so I can finally smoke some Hi-Brix bud that I hear everyone raving about thanks to you. It is great to be apart of the community!

Lol, thanks guys. Good to know I am doing the kit justice! :circle-of-love:

Thanks Doc, I will rotate on the Epsom salt. The temps are actually good however. Stays 75 during light cycle and 72 during the dark cycle in my flower tent.

My veg tent with the clones in it was a little steamy, but I have now fixed that issue.

Yes, the buds are so greasy haha. I can't wait till they are done so I can finally smoke some Hi-Brix bud that I hear everyone raving about thanks to you. It is great to be apart of the community!

See if you can get those night temps down to about 68. I think that also would help. These aren't criticisms....they are little tweaks that can take your garden from great to amazing.

See if you can get those night temps down to about 68. I think that also would help. These aren't criticisms....they are little tweaks that can take your garden from great to amazing.

Will do and thanks Doc. It is all about getting better and better. I always appreciate you advice and look forward to it. Part of the reason I decided to cull my AK48 clone. I want to see if I can get my Wonder Woman clone to be as perfect as she can be. I can't wait to see how she does in a 10 gallon. That is going to be amazing. I am thinking I will get her in her final 10 gallon pot in about a week or so, that will allow her to stay in the small veg tent for a week or two. By that time AK48 should be done and I can put her in the big tent.

I am thinking as soon as I put her in the 10 gallon I will flip her to flower also. I might give her a week in the pot before then though. Haven't decided yet.

AK48 Day 107 (Flower Day 41) - Wonder Woman Day 100 (Flower Day 41)
Hello 420 family, time for an update!

Well AK48's leaves are looking pretty wretched. Her buds are looking amazing though. She has a very piney smell to her. Most of her pistols are still white and thriving. This is a little surprising to me as she is suppose to be a 7 to 9 week flowering plant, where the Wonder Woman is supposed to be a 8 to 10 week flowering period.

Tomorrow is the beginning of week 6 of flowering for the girls and I am wondering how long I should let them go. Normally, I just watch the pistols turn to red/orange and give them a week to see if new pistols form and if not go ahead and harvest. How do you Hi-Brixers normally decide when to harvest? Am I getting close on either girl?

Back to the update haha. Wonder Woman has really put on a lot of trichomes and is looking amazing. Her bud tops almost look like pearls sitting on top of leaves. I am really impressed with her.

The Wonder Woman clone is looking amazing as well. She is loving her 5 gallon pot currently and I am ready to transplant her into a 10 gallon within the next few days. I really want to put her in flowering ASAP, however, I still worry about how long the other girls are going to take and I don't want her to outgrow her little veg tent before I can get her in the big tent.

So my biggest question for all of you is how long do you think my flowering girls have left?

Thanks all for the advice and thanks for stopping by! Here are some pictures of the girls. Enjoy!

AK48 - Day 107 (Flower Day 41)
107-AK48-1.png

107-AK48-2.png

107-AK48-3.png

Wonder Woman - Day 100 (Flower Day 41)
100-WW-1.png

100-WW-2.png

100-WW-3.png

100-WW-4.png

100-WW-5.png

Wonder Woman Clone - Day 55 - Day 43 in pots
43-WW-Clone-1.png

43-WW-Clone-2.png

Just stunning Shadow! I've got nothing but praise for you and your girls. They look beautiful. Pat yourself on the back, go ahead.

I'm not a high brixer myself but that AK-47 will need at least another 10 days. While that Wonder Woman is looking ripe for the picking.

You sure have a way with the ladies! :adore:

Keep it up :love:

Just stunning Shadow! I've got nothing but praise for you and your girls. They look beautiful. Pat yourself on the back, go ahead.

I'm not a high brixer myself but that AK-47 will need at least another 10 days. While that Wonder Woman is looking ripe for the picking.

You sure have a way with the ladies! :adore:

Keep it up :love:

Thanks Pigeons, I really appreciate it. :love:

I wonder why Wonder Woman seems like she is finishing so early? I mean 6 weeks in flowering when it is suppose to take 8 - 10. That seems bizarre. I know they are only estimates, but has anyone else seen anything like that?

Oh Pigeons, you have a way with the ladies as well haha. That Orka looks so damn good. My mouth is watering over here thinking about it. :drool:

Thanks Pigeons, I really appreciate it. :love:

I wonder why Wonder Woman seems like she is finishing so early? I mean 6 weeks in flowering when it is suppose to take 8 - 10. That seems bizarre. I know they are only estimates, but has anyone else seen anything like that?

Oh Pigeons, you have a way with the ladies as well haha. That Orka looks so damn good. My mouth is watering over here thinking about it. :drool:

Oh geese don't make me blush in front of everyone. :bigblush::thanks:

No I can't say I've heard of 6 weeks. :sorry:

Quick update on the Wonder Woman clone, I got her all trimmed up and transplanted into her 10 gallon pot tonight. I will probably veg her for another week and then put her into flower. Here are some pics with her new haircut and pot. Hope you all had a fantastic day.

43-WW-Clone-3.png
43-WW-Clone-4.png
43-WW-Clone-5.png

I agree with Pigeons. :cheesygrinsmiley: WW looks like she's finished her first stage of bloom, just a matter of whether she'll restart or not. If you need the space - heck - chop 'er. The produce will be good, and you have another one coming up right behind. The AK could go another couple weeks.

:thumb:

I agree with Pigeons. :cheesygrinsmiley: WW looks like she's finished her first stage of bloom, just a matter of whether she'll restart or not. If you need the space - heck - chop 'er. The produce will be good, and you have another one coming up right behind. The AK could go another couple weeks.

:thumb:

Thanks Graytail, I will let her go at least one more week and see if anything changes. I want to finish her on GE and since my last drench was the second Cat, I think I will wait. I want that sweetness haha. :love:

Wonder Woman Day 105 (Flower Day 46) - Chopped

What's going on 420 family, update time.

Well Wonder Woman, as they say on the one show, you have been Chopped! I went ahead and chopped her today mainly to make room for her clone that is getting quite big for her veg tent. She looked to be done with her first flower cycle and I really needed the room. Who knows, she may not have started again anyway. I am happy with how she turned out! The buds are frosted with trichomes and she is so sticky. Reminds me of an adhesive that we used to use to tie insulation to metal. We called it gorilla snot haha.

I gave her buds a good washing and she will be hanging to dry for 5 or more days. Her buds are so, so dense. Way more dense than the AK48. She will be getting chopped in a week or so I suspect. I will be throwing Wonder Woman's clone in the flower tent tomorrow.

I will also be starting two Bubblelicious autoflowers soon. This time of year gets busy for me and the simplicity of autos will make things easier. Really excited to start them, I just got them in the mail today.

I will quite rambling on and get to the pics :) .

105-WW-1.png

105-WW-2.png

105-WW-3.png

105-WW-4.png

105-WW-5.png

105-WW-6.png

105-WW-7.png

105-WW-8.png

That's a delicious looking harvest - I think you're gonna like it! :laughtwo: :bravo:

+reps!

Booyah! Looking green and greasy over here.

Back
Top Bottom