Shadowmoses - High Brix - AK48 - Wonder Woman - 2015

Muahahahahahahaha....one more toke Shadow...and your passage to the dark side will be complete.

This reminds me of a joke. Three monkeys in a tree. One falls out. Why?
he had no hands.
Two monkeys left and one plummets to the ground...why? He was dead.
One monkey left but sure enough he rapidly decends to the ground into a crumpled heap. Why? He succumbed to peer pressure! :rofl:

Damn it, I always wanted to use the force for good hahaha :rofl: ! Speaking of the force, December 18th, the force awakens.

Well I was staring at the AK48 in the tent tonight and decided to take off as many of the necrotic leaves as I could. Also, I think I have a few spider mites that made there way in the tent from clones that sat next to a lemon tree that I had outside. The lemon tree is now dead and hopefully the Wonder Woman won't be affected. I guess it doesn't matter so much about the AK48 now that she is almost done. I think the AK48 will last another week, she has some more pistol growth :) .

122-AK48-1.png

122-AK48-2.png

122-AK48-3.png

AK48 Day 128 (Flower Day 62) - Wonder Woman Clone Day 64 (Flower Day 15)
Hello 420 family, update time!

AK48's buds have really swelled up quite nicely. I will be harvesting her this weekend or a little sooner depending on time. Couldn't be happier with her buds and trichomes. :)

The Wonder Woman clone is getting huge! She is really liking that 10 gallon pot. She is going to be a massive plant. She will get the whole tent to herself for about 7 or so more weeks. I will be top dressing her this weekend with some Recharge and some EWC along with an Energy drench. I expect she will be ready for her first Cat drench after she dries up from that.

Well things have been crazy busy over here. So much going on. Got married to a wonderful woman and the love of my life. :love:

I hope everything is well in all of your worlds and hope you have Happy Holidays and try not to eat to much! I know I probably will lol.

AK48 - Day 128 (Flower Day 62)
128-AK48-1.png

128-AK48-2.png

128-AK48-3.png

Wonder Woman Clone - Day 64 (Flower Day 15)
64-WW-Clone-1.png

64-WW-Clone-2.png

64-WW-Clone-3.png

Group shots
group-AK-WWClone-1.png

group-AK-WWClone-2.png

Look at those plants! Hey Shadowmoses ( and this is appropriate to your nickname) do you see how the shadows look like a drawn outline to the leaves and buds? It looks almost like cel shading and gives your plants a comic book look. So cool. Like they are drawn with marker. In the first pic of the group shots it is really prominent. Especially the AK. Looks awesomely fake. Neat effect. I may try to replicate that!

AK48 Day 128 (Flower Day 62) - Wonder Woman Clone Day 64 (Flower Day 15)
Hello 420 family, update time!

AK48's buds have really swelled up quite nicely. I will be harvesting her this weekend or a little sooner depending on time. Couldn't be happier with her buds and trichomes. :)

The Wonder Woman clone is getting huge! She is really liking that 10 gallon pot. She is going to be a massive plant. She will get the whole tent to herself for about 7 or so more weeks. I will be top dressing her this weekend with some Recharge and some EWC along with an Energy drench. I expect she will be ready for her first Cat drench after she dries up from that.

Well things have been crazy busy over here. So much going on. Got married to a wonderful woman and the love of my life. :love:

I hope everything is well in all of your worlds and hope you have Happy Holidays and try not to eat to much! I know I probably will lol.

AK48 - Day 128 (Flower Day 62)
128-AK48-1.png

128-AK48-2.png

128-AK48-3.png

Wonder Woman Clone - Day 64 (Flower Day 15)
64-WW-Clone-1.png

64-WW-Clone-2.png

64-WW-Clone-3.png

Group shots
group-AK-WWClone-1.png

group-AK-WWClone-2.png

Top Dress Epsoms on the green one pronto. It's totally in the zone.....just flirting with the Mag thing. Keep it like it is and you'll have another level on harvest.

Look at those plants! Hey Shadowmoses ( and this is appropriate to your nickname) do you see how the shadows look like a drawn outline to the leaves and buds? It looks almost like cel shading and gives your plants a comic book look. So cool. Like they are drawn with marker. In the first pic of the group shots it is really prominent. Especially the AK. Looks awesomely fake. Neat effect. I may try to replicate that!
Thanks Shiggity, that was totally by accident haha. Hopefully I can replicate it as well :) .
Top Dress Epsoms on the green one pronto. It's totally in the zone.....just flirting with the Mag thing. Keep it like it is and you'll have another level on harvest.
Will do Doc and thank you. Should I mix it with the recharge as well and work out into the soil. Can't wait to see how she turns out,

Fabulous, Shadowmoses. :) Really great stuff here. Congratulations on your WW chop. And big GRATS on your nuptials. How awesome! I told you weeks ago that your WW was going to be the belle of your garden.. I just got the wrong generation. Beautiful work. :)

Fabulous, Shadowmoses. :) Really great stuff here. Congratulations on your WW chop. And big GRATS on your nuptials. How awesome! I told you weeks ago that your WW was going to be the belle of your garden.. I just got the wrong generation. Beautiful work. :)
Thank you so much Sorenna! Just got back from a little honeymoon and we are expecting as well. Good to see you on :) . I am loving how this generation is turning out. Got a few more obstacles to overcome though.

Love the group shots! Wow do they look fabulous!

Congratulations of the wedding! How exciting?!? I wish you nothing but the best and years of happiness!

:love:
Thanks Pidgeons, the wedding was so much fun and so was our honeymoon. About to do an update :) .

AK48 Day 129 (Flower Day 63) - Thanksgiving Harvest
Hello gang, it is time for a Thanksgiving Harvest!

After returning from a little honeymoon with the new wife I decided it was time to chop that beautiful AK48. After trimming off the rest of those leaves, the buds look just so amazing. I gave her a good washing as Doc recommends :) . She smells so beautiful. I think I am going to like the taste of this so much.

That said during harvest I noticed something that I did wrong and am really looking for advise with this one. After taking the soil out of the pots I noticed that the latest transplant wasn't exactly successfuly. I did not score the roots as you recommend Doc and the roots never grew out of the 5 gallon area they were in. I thought that the Fabric pots were the same as the Air-Pots that I have been using and that it was not required. I was sadly mistaken and it seems it is. Note the Air Pots that I used before you can just transplant and not worry about scoring the roots.

What does this mean exactly? Well, I transplanted my Wonder Woman clone from a 5 Gallon Fabric pot into a 10 gallon one and you guessed it, I did not score her roots either.

Now for the questions! What do you think I should do about this? I was thinking two possibilities:
1) Take her out of her container, knock off the current soil, score the roots, put soil back in.
2) Take some long sturdy thin stick or metal thing with a razor and try to scrap down by the roots and the new soil.

Please give me some input on this as I don't want to stress her too bad.

Anyway, like I said not all bad news I got 10 nice bud sticks off of AK48 and here are some pics! Happy Thanksgiving all!

AK48 The goods :)
129-AK48-1.png

129-AK48-2.png

129-AK48-3.png

129-AK48-4.png

Nice haul!! :bravo:

Congratulations in more ways than one! :laughtwo:

Thanks Graytail, I am so happy with this harvest. Thank you for all your help and support throughout my grow. Your experience with the kit is invaluable!

Do you have any suggestions about my transplant issue?

Thanks Graytail, I am so happy with this harvest. Thank you for all your help and support throughout my grow. Your experience with the kit is invaluable!

Do you have any suggestions about my transplant issue?

Well ... I have to confess that I don't score my rootball so ... heheh ... I don't know what to think. I never had that problem. When I tear the rootball apart after harvest, I often see a clear difference in density at the very center where the original cups were, but otherwise the roots are perfectly distributed with maybe some pooling at the very bottom. I tend to upcan early though, so I never get thick roots in the 1.5 gallon pots.

Was this from 5 gallons to 7 gallons?

AK48 Day 129 (Flower Day 63) - Thanksgiving Harvest
Hello gang, it is time for a Thanksgiving Harvest!

After returning from a little honeymoon with the new wife I decided it was time to chop that beautiful AK48. After trimming off the rest of those leaves, the buds look just so amazing. I gave her a good washing as Doc recommends :) . She smells so beautiful. I think I am going to like the taste of this so much.

That said during harvest I noticed something that I did wrong and am really looking for advise with this one. After taking the soil out of the pots I noticed that the latest transplant wasn't exactly successfuly. I did not score the roots as you recommend Doc and the roots never grew out of the 5 gallon area they were in. I thought that the Fabric pots were the same as the Air-Pots that I have been using and that it was not required. I was sadly mistaken and it seems it is. Note the Air Pots that I used before you can just transplant and not worry about scoring the roots.

What does this mean exactly? Well, I transplanted my Wonder Woman clone from a 5 Gallon Fabric pot into a 10 gallon one and you guessed it, I did not score her roots either.

Now for the questions! What do you think I should do about this? I was thinking two possibilities:
1) Take her out of her container, knock off the current soil, score the roots, put soil back in.
2) Take some long sturdy thin stick or metal thing with a razor and try to scrap down by the roots and the new soil.

Please give me some input on this as I don't want to stress her too bad.

Anyway, like I said not all bad news I got 10 nice bud sticks off of AK48 and here are some pics! Happy Thanksgiving all!

AK48 The goods :)
129-AK48-1.png

129-AK48-2.png

129-AK48-3.png

129-AK48-4.png

First off, Congrats on your wedding! I'm going on 30 years of marriage to the same woman in August. Blessings to you and your wife!

Second, congrats on the lovely harvest.

Lastly, RE the rootball. don't mess with it. If you haven't started blooming do a couple wet/dry cycles and/or just leave it alone and score it next time.

For container growing, I think it's really important to score the roots.

Well ... I have to confess that I don't score my rootball so ... heheh ... I don't know what to think. I never had that problem. When I tear the rootball apart after harvest, I often see a clear difference in density at the very center where the original cups were, but otherwise the roots are perfectly distributed with maybe some pooling at the very bottom. I tend to upcan early though, so I never get thick roots in the 1.5 gallon pots.

Was this from 5 gallons to 7 gallons?
Yeah the original was from 5 to 7. (AK48)
The Wonder Woman clone was from a 5 gallon Fabric Pot to a 10 gallon Fabric pot. Maybe I was early enough with the clone where it won't matter.

First off, Congrats on your wedding! I'm going on 30 years of marriage to the same woman in August. Blessings to you and your wife!

Second, congrats on the lovely harvest.

Lastly, RE the rootball. don't mess with it. If you haven't started blooming do a couple wet/dry cycles and/or just leave it alone and score it next time.

For container growing, I think it's really important to score the roots.
Wow Doc congrats to you and your wife! I love hearing about two people that love each other staying together so long. You are an inspiration my friend! I have been so happy spending my life with this woman and we have so much to look forward to.

I guess I will just have to leave it alone Doc. The Wonder Woman clone just started her 3rd week of flower. I was just getting ready to top dress with some recharge and the Epsom. Probably wouldn't hurt to throw some EWC on top as well. She will get a drench tomorrow as well. I will probably give her a good GE drench. Thank you so much for your insight on this Doc. I was almost ready to re-transplant her into a 10 gallon and score her.

Yeah the original was from 5 to 7. (AK48)
The Wonder Woman clone was from a 5 gallon Fabric Pot to a 10 gallon Fabric pot. Maybe I was early enough with the clone where it won't matter.

Wow Doc congrats to you and your wife! I love hearing about two people that love each other staying together so long. You are an inspiration my friend! I have been so happy spending my life with this woman and we have so much to look forward to.

I guess I will just have to leave it alone Doc. The Wonder Woman clone just started her 3rd week of flower. I was just getting ready to top dress with some recharge and the Epsom. Probably wouldn't hurt to throw some EWC on top as well. She will get a drench tomorrow as well. I will probably give her a good GE drench. Thank you so much for your insight on this Doc. I was almost ready to re-transplant her into a 10 gallon and score her.

Just look at it like your next grow is going to be better because you'll have better roots. It's something to look forward to!

Just look at it like your next grow is going to be better because you'll have better roots. It's something to look forward to!
That it is Doc! It is a good learning experience for sure. Next time I will go straight from the air pots to the biggest pot lol. Probably going to do 2 bubblelicious auto's next run just for fun. Then some Black Jack photos after that.

Back
Top Bottom