ShadyLady Is Very Sick

You're in our hearts & our prayers ShadyLady...You are a strong person and I believe you will pull through this!!! :smokin:

Get well soon ShadyLady, we will be thinking about you.

no updates yet. i'm sure her sister will get back to us when she has something new to say.

one of these days shadylady's gonna see all these well wishes and its gonna make her feel really good. thanks guys for showing your support. thats what this site is about imo. supporting the community.

ShadyLady you have been so kind,
just lie still and let your body unwind.
prayers for you, as you made them for us.
lighting up a piece, try to catch a gust.
thank you for all the kind words you have said,
i was in a coma, weird things going on in my head,
bring back your adventure, remember or not,
its somewhere in there, not forgot.
i do not know you very well,
but simple words and in my heart you dwell.
peace and love,
i send you a dove

*UPDATE*
I AM THE BARER OF SOME REALLY GREAT NEWS!

Shadylady came off the machines last night, she's still in hospital and has been moved off the high dependency unit this lunch time!
She was diagnosed with viral myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle!
She sends her love and thanks to everyone for the kind words and well wishes you have all sent, she cannot wait to be back, although she is utterly devostated that she won't be out of hospital for a good couple of weeks!

She is still being drip fed antibiotics, and is hoping to have something to eat tonight, she say's she's starving!

I'm sure as soon as she get's back home and of course strong enough, she'll be back browsing through the boards once again!

So Many thanks to you all here, your true friends to shady'...

:cheesygrinsmiley: I'd delighted to read about the good news concerning ShadyLady's improvments and look to the day when she posts
& contribute to our 420 family...WE MISS YOU!!!:smokin:

that is such good news. i have been thinking of her often. i was a little confused when i saw her avatar, i misread the update and thought it was going to tell us something completely different. phew!!! see ya soon shadylady:allgood:

Im glad shes doing better..

I was really worried

<<<< smiles for you ShadyLady!!!

THANKYOU ALL!

Well my lovlie's, I'm back fighting fit and after spending rather a long time in the hospital getting better, I go for a check up and have to have yet more treatment this time for cervical cancer... in my life nothing rain's, it just flipping pour's.
So now I'm back and fighting life and illness the way I should be... Taking things easy, can't go back to work just yet and missing the kids screaming and carrying on as they do. But I thank god every day for keeping me on this earth and take each step as they come.
Thanks for everyone's well wishes... it's wonderful how many of you here missed me, and I just want to say "I LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE MISSED HAVING A LAUGH WITH YOU ALL!"
So roll your self a big one and lets party on!!!

Bless you ShadyLady for fighting so hard to get back to us! You have been missed! :clap:

Back
Top Bottom