Shaggn's 600W Hempy - Crop King - White Cookies & Purple Kush

Shaggn

Finally get to start my first journal on 420!!

I will be running Crop King - White Cookies(10 Fem) to start and add in a couple packs of their Purple Kush later on. I will update regularly and plan to put on a good show for everyone. Info on my set-up and gear to follow shortly. Peace!!

11b6d12.jpg

x1aj43.jpg

re: Shaggn's 600w Hempy - Crop King - White Cookies & Purple Kush

Thanks for stop'n in OMU and P420. 10/10 sank in about 3 hours. Seen a few taps peeking out. Will post some pix tomorrow.

Set-up is a 40"/40" tent with a digital 600hps air-cooled hood. I run a perlite Hempy in 8x8 - 2L pop bottle trays = 64 total for a nice tight SoG. I do plan on buying an LED unit equivalent to my 600w or close. Currently checking out a Mars ii 1200 or 1600. At some point I will be switching to either a scrog or mainlining 4+ in 6gal containers. Haven't done the math yet to figure out which would produce the most with the least amount of popcorn. Peace!!

re: Shaggn's 600w Hempy - Crop King - White Cookies & Purple Kush

:popcorn:

Hi Stage.

9/10 have popped a tap root so far, last one may just be a little slow. Having a good germination rate is a good start. Peace!!

Hi There. Wanted to say thanks for the many likes on my thread.
Keep at it Shaggn, :thanks:
:popcorn:

Very nice gro you had there Stage!! I tried to comment in your thread but it was closed, Will start reading your current shortly. Peace!!

Here is some pix of where we are at now. Veg tent has some that were pretty beat up, Went on holidays and they were abandoned for a few days lol

jjojd1.jpg

2rzzxa9.jpg

2hqqavk.jpg

Just confirmed that the tenth bean has popped a tap = 10/10 germination!!

yeh 100% awesome, I actually managed this with my last 7 but usually I get 80% on average mayb 90%,,,, theres always one. Not in youre case though Shaggn n interesting choice of name lol. I really need to get into these grows a little faster, check all those greedy fools above munching the popcorn again god damn it! :rofl:

Good luck Shaggn ill b around

Herb :yummy:

Thanks P420, yes very excited!! Having them all pop means I have a better chance at that rare pheno. I understand the odds are better popping hundreds of beans, but I can't do that lol.

Hi Herby, thanks for stopping by. Plan on putting a good show on!!

I'm unsure if this will be run under my digi 600w HP's or.... Currently researching in some possible LEDs (mars led). Not sure if I want one big light or multi smaller panels. Current bloom tent is 40"x40" but may unprade to larger tent as I'm planning on switching from my SoG to mainlining in 6gal pots. Next question would be which mars panels to get, the reflector series or the mars pro 5w??

I welcome and thank everyone's incite and knowledge. Peace!!

Hi Brewer, thanks for stoppn by. Let me know when you start your revolver auto!! I was also checking out some autos, just reading up on them before I make a purchase.

Will post some pics soon.... Peace!!

what rare pheno are you looking for?

I'm not sure yet. I've asked the king and have tried searching with no luck on any pheno expressions. Guess I will be the first to document the ones I get. Peace!!

Sorry, I stand corrected that some phenos have been talked about, but no real description on what to look for as a keeper!

So I guess pheno hunting it is lol. All I got was White Cookies is a hybrid of WWxGSC. This will be interesting.... Peace!!

Shags,
I was gonna get me some of those beans.
I wanna see what they do. Rock on my dude.:tommy:

ps Noticed your join date a few yrs old. Wow. Talk about a long time lurker.:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom